Rapid Fire and Secret places

1st.why all ppl say if u shot fast u have hack(idk reall hack name) i shot with all heandguns,fail,barrett... Rapid fire.i have A4 Tech X7 mouse and i can shot fast same like with Hack.Example AlkaLine he maybe have some good Mouse.

2ndI heard ED admins,maybe players cant use secret places in MW2.LOL why?its not my mistake.is that true?

3rdI dont wanna make new Thread so im gonna ask here.if i buy orginal game and i get key.can i install game more than once with that same key?

:P;):D:):cool::wink:

1. Rapid firing can be scripting, some say modified mouse. It's hard to tell for mods so it's often to be safe rather than sorry. It gives advantage its not allowed. Choose to play fair

2. Secret places? Rubbish. Glitches maybe, see number 1. Above, not allowed.

3. Mw2 legit? No, it's tied to steam account, installed once locked to steam

1) Guns like the USP, Magnum, M21 EBR, and the Bawett can be used for rapid firing without scripts. You see me rapid firing with them sometimes. Alkaline used a Deagle which is a bitch to rapid fire with. I can shoot my Deagle fast enough but not like Alkaline (My mouse is a razer mamba, spamming the Left click is easy).

2) Secret places like? name some. some places are "secret" but everyone knows about them. Most people/admins here want players to stop glitching to get somewhere ( like the pillars on karachi)

1) Guns like the USP, Magnum, M21 EBR, and the Bawett can be used for rapid firing without scripts. You see me rapid firing with them sometimes. Alkaline used a Deagle which is a bitch to rapid fire with. I can shoot my Deagle fast enough but not like Alkaline (My mouse is a razer mamba, spamming the Left click is easy).

2) Secret places like? name some. some places are "secret" but everyone knows about them. Most people/admins here want players to stop glitching to get somewhere ( like the pillars on karachi)

secret places like Out of map(westland,afghan,bilaut,terminal,karatchi...its example), i can shot Rapid fire with Desert without Scripts.i have Button if u press 1 time,in game it shot 3 times.simple i press 3 times and Deagle is Empty in a second.

secret places like Out of map(westland,afghan,bilaut,terminal,karatchi...its example), i can shot Rapid fire with Desert without Scripts.i have Button if u press 1 time,in game it shot 3 times.simple i press 3 times and Deagle is Empty in a second.

Triple shot is delayed before each shot . quicker to use a regular button to fire .at least my mouse does that