applyin for becomin an Admin.

roach

I'm a regular player on the EpicDot.com #2 MW2 TDM HARDCORE server,with the same nickname ( Roach ), and about an hour ago (fockedup) one of the ED admins suggested that i apply for becoming an admin, and from one of the threads i read that applying for becoming admin can be done through starting a new thread.

My in-game nick: Roach

My EpicDot.com nick: Roach

Your Country: Iraq

Your xFire (if any): none

Your MSN/Live ID (if any): a_toy_soldier@hotmail.com

Your Steam ID (if any): none

Do you know any |ED| rcon/admins?: Fockedup, Hyperion.

Do you have any past admin/rcon experience? (not necessary): Cod4

Why would you like to apply?: was an admin for a long time in Cod4, becoming an admin again would be awesome,besides kicking cheaters when admins are not around would be better than rage quittin xD

Which server(s) do you normally play on?: EpicDot.com #2 MW2 TDM HARDCORE

P.S ; sorry for re-posting, I could not find the threads at the first time thats why i Posted on the Blog, i Just found the threads, My apologies.

Basicaly,you have to pay to be an admin.

No, its not about just 'paying'. We have been around for some years and admins come and go. Which is fine but what we have found out over the years - that there is a difference between admins and admins. Our service is substantial meaning no DIY home adsl or desktop running our services offering 'free' service to the public. We are like you and most people but dedicated to what we do and like. Why should somebody pay for the whole fun and also maintain, keep up with updates and keep things running - whilst the rest of the world dont care?

We have made this change to squeeze out admins who only feel the power in the amount of clicks he can do with the mouse. We want admins who are mature and who can see through what we are trying to do. About paying; We want you to realise that somebody is paying for the fun. Your contribution may be little but every little helps and it may also mean that we can expand our service, now or in the future. Admins who feel they are helping out are also likely to stay, community will become part of them and vice versus + what they have done. Being part of that helps the community to grow.

Edited by Whoops