IP and xuid

I saw that some people give IP and xuid of a cheater when they report him. I would like to know how can i do same cx that would help me a lot when i have doubts if some1 cheated and came back with different name. Im total PC noob so detail information would be desired :P

PS. Im not sure if i got right place for thread but didnt where to put it

Theres a small tool inside the MW2 folder. Go to where you insalled MW2, usually "C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern Warfare 2 - Multiplayer". Next open the "Cheat Report Tool" folder. Inside you'll find a file named "Cheat Report Tool" and another file you don't have to worry about.

Double click the cheat report tool and it will open. On the bottom right of the tool you'll see something that says "open different .log file", clicking that you should see a list of log files from previous games. If you don't see any files then you will need to copy the cheat report tool into a different folder. So right click the cheat report tool and click "copy". Go back to your MW2 folder and then open the folder named "main". Right click the empty space in the folder and paste the cheat report tool into it.

Now open the cheat report tool and you should have a list of names from the previous game you played. Click any of those names and their IP, xuid and full name should be displayed in the left hand panel. From here you can copy and paste that information into notepad or firefox or wherever. If the name you are looking for isn't in the list then you need to open a different log file in the way i described earlier.

I hope that was clear :)

Np, I highly suggest getting fraps or somethign as well, always good to record the cheater for evidence :)

That doesnt work,admin have to see some1 ingame to cheat in order to kick him,otherwise it can use only for argue :D

• 1 month later...

Not really Neca...

ED members can see the names and be informed about suspicious hacks

so as RCONs and administrators.

You may also post the informations in alteriw and hackers won't be able to play again.

-the green thing appearing to the left of your monitor while playing (autokick)-

Have a nice day and thank you!

Not really Neca...

ED members can see the names and be informed about suspicious hacks

so as RCONs and administrators.

You may also post the informations in alteriw and hackers won't be able to play again.

-the green thing appearing to the left of your monitor while playing (autokick)-

Have a nice day and thank you!

All I was saying is RCON will not kick\ban any1 unless he see him cheat ingame. I have reported hundred times took videos and I know what I am talking about....

Not sure if you didnt notice or something changed lately , but aIW couldnt care less if someone is cheating or about cheater reports.

After adding their "perfect" (sh.tty) cheat protection , they added notice on site that cheater report section is disabled cuz they dont want any reports anymore (because their anticheat works perfectly ...).

All I was saying is RCON will not kick\ban any1 unless he see him cheat ingame. I have reported hundred times took videos and I know what I am talking about....

Yes , RCONs wont kick/ban cuz "I'm telling you he cheats" , proof provided = kick/ban given.

Record is also a proof Neca , RCONs arent always able to join ( thats where record comes in ;) ).

Well Stiuart,my experience tells me different story. I have recorded 1 guy 3 times and put links,but he was still coming every day with WH until Endbg comes to kick him. I dont know,mby its different now,I just say that I didnt get too much with videos.

Hype is it really a good idea to help the cheats understand how the ban works and how to get around it? I know some of them understand the system but theres plenty of cheats who can't figure out how to unban themselves, even on this website in the ban appeals section they ask for unban.

I agree with Somerset,mby its not good idea to put that here. You could just send me PM with text only,your words have credit :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.