A random MW2 rant...

Yesterday I played some MW2 Demolition (ED #6 Demolition, yes no surprise there hehe)

Everything was nice at first, no team killing, bad language, hacking, nothing of that nature. Until the map changed to Rust. Then players on my team started abusing the OMA, Grenade Launcher glitch or whatever and went on for the entire match! If you didn't already know, Demolition on MW2 has some silly spawns, and my team just "Noobtubed the shit out of them" like NeverEndSoldier said. They couldn't do anything...My team just went on and on and on...Kept refiling their stash with more Rifle nades and spawn killed the enemy team for 25 minutes. I made this thread not to ask you guys to remove the Grenade Launcher or something, but because seeing what happened I felt a bit guilty. I mean, those guys got so angry. Started cursing everyone, cursing in their own language, rage quiting, I can recall one guy saying "**** this server". If you're wondering why I didn't report any of this, well.. what should I report? A whole server? I tried to calm them down but I failed. So what do you guys think on this? :?

hard one to call, to be honest it is unfair, but it is a legitimate strategy within the game, and it works apparently. so although it is cheap and and ruining the fun for half the server, admin intervention seems a bit unreasonable. i guess sometimes you gotta just expect cheap tactics to be popular and just let it be..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.