Current forum style

Whoops

Whooaaa! Everything is white and when you look at somebody's profile, I cant see the text! (white font on a light background).

Yes, we are aware of this and will in the next few days change/ correct this. On another note, this style is more mobile friendly and due to mainly css, style is also fast to load. We will use this skin as the base and change the colours. Please give us a week :D. You can also customize your profile page with your own font and background - that will help. You can use this chart to get your colours http://cloford.com/resources/colours/500col.htm

Edited by Whoops

It doesn't bother me that much :)

What does bother me though is the amount of bloomin' buttons there are everywhere. "Promote to Article", "Blog this Post", "Thank for this post", then at the top all of those links to those social networking sites. The like and dislike thing is OK but is it possible for you to get rid of the other stuff? It makes the forum look so untidy...

I got a suggestion. On this left and right sides, in this space, is it possible to put some kind of image like BF3 on a side and MW3 on the other side?. :).

That could suggest too hard that we are a Gaming Community.

And we are not ;)

I think banner is enough.

"Sh.tting" a lot of images in every free bit of space also wont look to nice.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.