Some problems with iwd_22.

Hi there people. Sooo, here's the deal. I got a quite annoying problem on my second PC. I recently installed MW2 (downloaded from alteriw.net, fully updated etc.), but it seems I can't launch it. I get this "Your iwd_22 is incorrect" message while on the other computer everything works like a charm.

I tried looking at the aIW forums for solution and made an opinion that the thing that's at fault is network (my computers are connected to different ISP's, one uses wireless connection, on this MW2 works well, and the other one is connected via cable). I found a thread about MAC adress spoofing or whatever it is, but the thing is, I have never tempered with these settings on that computer. Any ideas?

The error you speak of usually results from your XUID being banned so I'm reluctant to give you too much help on this.

I will ask one thing, are you using the same players files from your other computer on the laptop? If you are then this will be causing your error as it thinks you're trying to evade a ban. At least that's how i understand it.

I have heard of people new to alterIW who somehow have the same XUID as a former cheater. I would suggest going to the alterIW forums and asking them directly as they build and maintain the game.

However as far as i am aware this error occurs when you are trying to spoof your MAC address or the client thinks you are, this is usually done to get around a ban. Not calling you a cheater but just making the point that this is the most common reason for the error and it's why i'm reluctant to help you much more sorry.

Edited by Somerset

ok so i got this same problem too

and the reason is simple you need only to configure your internet conenction as primiry connection

i give a exemple if you have internet wire + internet wireless + bluetooth connection installed on pc you need to change priority given the first one to the one yu use either wire or wireless

this change can be made in configuration panel , share and connection , , modify card configuration , there you see alll your connection available (for me 3 ) , you press ALT , choose advanced , advanced configuration , here in the first tab you see all your configuration priority make teh one you use in the top with arrow

here you go

hope it is ok now

i thought it is mac problem or xuid but this trick solve it so try and give me a feed back

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.