Battlefield or mw3?

Hey Guys , I got a spare 50 euro laying around here and so I thought of getting either mw3 or battlefield 3, so I thought I would ask you guys, the experts!

so which game should i order? (Only interested on the multiplayer part!)

And yes I already downloaded *****ed single player and can run battlefield 3 maxed and so I assume that I would most likely be able to take mw3 no problem.

Edited by Matthew_pov

Dont want to bash on MW3 again , since I already did that in every thread about it.

So I will only write ... go for B3.

Or if you liked MW2 very very very very much ... go for its copy ... MW3.

PS. About requirements in those games , they were pretty low , so you dont need any "special" PC for it.

Although I'm almost sure that B3 "demands" more "power" to run smoothly.

Single player on maxed settings isnt the same as multi , multi always (always x2) pushes your PC "harder".

Edited by Stiuart

Totally depends on what u like.... if u like Simulation FPS .... Team work.... Destructible environment... vehicles.... jets .... choppers and a proper team based game.... then go for BF3.... as it has way more to offer then MW3.....

but if u like Arcade FPS.... then go for MW3.... its a simple run, kill or die game....

Totally depends on u....

If u ask me.... i would say MW3 is kind of a waste of money.... mostly its actually a DLC / Expansion pack of MW2.... so theres nothing new to the gameplay.... only new maps and some perks and stuff.... thats pretty much it.... rest its MW2 wid 3 instead of 2.... so if u wanna pay around 60$ for a DLC / Patch.... then ur choice :P

So in simple words... its definitely BF3.... but to remind u.... BF3 is a very tactical and slow paced game.... u will need patience and proper team work to go ahead and win.... :)

Nah,acutely i prefer MW3 with small maps,i bought BF# and MW3 i played BF3 for 3 days and stop it,maybe cuz iam not good at it,but anyway i will play it more

Its because you are used to COD4/MW2 and a bit MW3 where you rush around like a madman. BBC2 and BF3 - different game style. More tactical and a bit like reading a book - book is bigger with a better story line. Play it more and you will slowly enjoy the change.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.