TV Upcoming : 'The River'

i thought Terra Nova was going to be ace - typical, all the best bits in the trailer. gutted.

This looks very 'Lost' - which was up till about season 4ish the best thing ever on telly. talk about how to change your mind on what somethings about half way thru they bodge another ending and completely fail. Still, in some ways i liked it. i'd followed it so long, i quite liked the ending (ignoring EVERYTHING the producers ignored!)

I never got the lost thing, i watched the first season, half way through season 2 and then just thought "wow this is way too slow" and gave up. I think lost fell into the trap of trying to make it suspenseful but ending up boring.

Hopefully this river thing won't be the same, the trailer looks very good :)

they released an actual book supposedly by someone called 'Gary Troup' : http://www.amazon.co.uk/Twin-Lost-Hyperion-Gary-Troup/dp/1401302769/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1323768533&sr=1-1-fkmr0

all about Dharma. The writer disappeared on flight 815. It's even in the TV show, you see sawyer reading a manuscript on the beach called 'evil twin' and hurely it seen reading it too in seaons 1 and 2. nice little tie-in for the TV show.

Now re-arrange the name 'Gary Troup' and you get 'purgatory'. ooooo spooky. pity they completely balls it up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.