Seaburn on #2 Mw2

Me and Fockedup suspected this boy and here's what we got

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaBpr...ECAWYN0liaQEVS

that's seaburn yesterday, notice when he goes up to the roof, the only place he looks at is where you come out from and kills you. while anyone who goes up the roofs aim at the building ahead

then notice how he kills neca! he still doesn't look up ahead, turns to his left and kills neca, while neca is cb ( not is on seaburn's hbs), he is not shooting, and uav is not working.

Imo this doesn't prove hack, sorry roach but a good sniper keeps a 360 lookout.

that's not a 360 look out though mate, he keeps abour 180 degrees only, and he doesnt look anywhere else.

we decided to record him only after half of his kills were like this, been specin him for a while now

Me and Fockedup suspected this boy and here's what we got

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaBpr...ECAWYN0liaQEVS

that's seaburn yesterday, notice when he goes up to the roof, the only place he looks at is where you come out from and kills you. while anyone who goes up the roofs aim at the building ahead

then notice how he kills neca! he still doesn't look up ahead, turns to his left and kills neca, while neca is cb ( not is on seaburn's hbs), he is not shooting, and uav is not working.

I would like to add that I use cold blooded and silencer on every class

Greetings,

First off, Although I am not entirely certain which segment of the footage is being discussed, my view on breaking rules is that it is lame and I don't do it, however I do not honestly expect anyone to simply take my word for it.

Also, I'd like to add that the minor lags i noticed from the footage whilst taking shots is probably due to the fact that I currently am using a 4G WiMAX connection.

Finally, It is good to know that cheaters are reported, but misfortunately at the same time false positives are caught in the process apparently.

Regards,

Seaburn

Roach,

Feel free to record/spec any given time.

As for explanation as you request...

My gaming tactics urge me to scout my surrounding before settling in to camp (yes, I am a frequent camper), hence the reason i looked towards the fields before watching the buildings ahead.

Regarding my killing of player "12345" who fired a missile in the air, I had seen him proning there once before and decided it would be a good idea to double check it for a possible relatively easy kill.

I hope this clears things up, if you have any further questions I will watch this thread.

Regards,

Seaburn

• 2 weeks later...