mw 2 epic dot #11 capture the flag one flag CTF

hi everyone

i saw on other server a great "capture the flag one flag CTF" and i was wondering if epic dot could make a dedicated server for this

yes it is available on other server but they are not always online they frequently change game type and the only dedicated server to CTF is russian server with a lot of restriction which ruine the game so this is why i am asking epicdot

i hope its "possible" and wait for your comments

i hope its "possible" and wait for your comments

Everything is possible ;)

But at the moment there are some problems with aIW MW2 servers (you probably noticed that already).

I dont want to say "Yes/No" to raise your hopes UP and then it will end differently.

Especially since it needs more than just saying "Yes/No" , need to be tested how it works with rest of servers , if it doesnt sc.ew them too much / etc.

So like I said , "everything is possible" ( there are few problems at the moment ) just give us some time and be patient.

Thanks for sharing your ideas/feedback ;)

Stiuart i'm sure you like that cause you will keep running none stop to get to the flag and bring it back to your base :lol:

it is tiring though :lol:

My FAV gametype was always HQ/DOM but I "discovered" CTF few years back and it is pretty good gametype.

But not with "randoms" , since it ends up to be a camp fest with "Ghost" only aiming down their sight (at flags).

Regulars or friends make it much better :)

( I had a class for all gametypes I played , thats why getting all prestige lvls on BO - for more class slots :D )

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.