Demolition/gungame servers

Wash

I think the demolition server should be changed with a 24/7 Rust Dom server. Most of the 24/7 Rust servers are always full and are really fun to play on because you can get things like triple kills and multikills often.

The demolition server is very inactive and is nearly always empty, because I don't think demolition is a gametype that many people like.

And the gungame still need more weapon tiers! :P

With only 20 tiers, the games can end really quickly which means the players who are, let's say, 'newbie' end up being constantly killed and when they do manage to get some kills, the game ends for them because someone would've reached the 20th weapon tier.

Rust ... the only "retarded" map I asked to be remove from TDM server.

Sure we can say is the way you did , that people play it cuz they can get multikills without bigger problems or we can just say that they can get multikills without even aiming at any enemy.

Throwing random nade is like a 98% sure kill.

And its the only map on which you can be killed 1sec after spawning and it can even last for whole round (its possible , I played few times on that map and it happend to me and few other players).

Small maps like rust shouldnt be released at all or if they must do it , they should block it with max 8 players.

It sounds like it couldnt be any worse ?

You couldnt be more wrong , very small map right ? And some 'idiots' (couldnt find any other word) can play that map one way ... camp the sh.t out of everyone.

So yea , its a really great map ...

DOM server ? SURE.

Rust DOM server ? Why bother with DOM on Rust since it will be played like TDM anyway ?

Rust ... the only "retarded" map I asked to be remove from TDM server.

Sure we can say is the way you did , that people play it cuz they can get multikills without bigger problems or we can just say that they can get multikills without even aiming at any enemy.

Throwing random nade is like a 98% sure kill.

And its the only map on which you can be killed 1sec after spawning and it can even last for whole round (its possible , I played few times on that map and it happend to me and few other players).

Small maps like rust shouldnt be released at all or if they must do it , they should block it with max 8 players.

It sounds like it couldnt be any worse ?

You couldnt be more wrong , very small map right ? And some 'idiots' (couldnt find any other word) can play that map one way ... camp the sh.t out of everyone.

So yea , its a really great map ...

DOM server ? SURE.

Rust DOM server ? Why bother with DOM on Rust since it will be played like TDM anyway ?

If Whoops does add a 24/7 Rust Dom server, no one is forcing you to play.

I'm not wrong. I've based my suggestion on facts and figures where as you've only stated your opinion.

It's evident that 24/7 Rust servers are fun, if you look through the server list, you'll find that many of them are full.

You seem to be someone who likes to adjust to change (like how you've changed your kill-streaks because of friendly fire), why can't you adjust to playing a different way in Rust?

Rust is a small map, which makes it incredibly fast-paced which is what most (excluding you) players like.

It's good with a discussion just remember that MW2 is where we are most popular, same as what COD4 was for us 12 months ago (but no longer). People like different things, any more MW2 roll-outs have been delayed - we need more mature admins before adding more servers. If we wanted full servers 24/7 we could have easily put up 5 hc and 5 gun games but we are more than just populating servers. Feedback is important so keep posting!

If Whoops does add a 24/7 Rust Dom server, no one is forcing you to play.

You posted your opinion that was perfectly fine , but when I'm posting one "No one forces me to play" ?

That looks funny , let me try ...

If Whoops wont add a 24/7 Rust Dom server , you wont play on any other ED server ?

I'm not wrong. I've based my suggestion on facts and figures where as you've only stated your opinion.

It's evident that 24/7 Rust servers are fun, if you look through the server list, you'll find that many of them are full.

And again.

So just because most servers that runs Rust as map are full your post is based on "facts and figures" ? Possible.

But where is the part that I'm wrong that those who play Rust are players going for easy frags ?

I know its true , cuz a lot of people who played on that map wrote me the exact same words "Rust is easiest map to play if you want to get mass of kills for doing sh.t".

You seem to be someone who likes to adjust to change (like how you've changed your kill-streaks because of friendly fire), why can't you adjust to playing a different way in Rust?

Rust is a small map, which makes it incredibly fast-paced which is what most (excluding you) players like.

I like to adjust to changes cuz I changed killstreaks ?

I was the first person that asked about turning FF on all servers ON , so people would start to aim not throw/shot random crap to get easy frags.

And I never cared for killstreaks , so yes , I changed Sentry gun to UAV and Anti-UAV thats a really enormous change.

You never played with me or probably never even see me play but still you know me better than everyone here or the people who played with me ?

There was a 'point' in thread to new added RCONs that they should get to know RCONs and the way they play before jumping into conclusions , that would be one great rule to add in general.

Also from your "facts and figures" you know that most of MW2 players like the map and I'm the only one "freak" or as you wrote "excluded" person ?

You like one map (Rust) and you say that there is whole bunch of servers with that map that are mostly Full and yet , you are trying to change one of ED servers to be like the exact one.

Looking at that part I prefer to be seen as the one who knows how to adjust to changes than the one who just joined and tries to change everything the way he likes.

I could do the exact same thing but choose different map/gametype and say the same thing , that from "facts and numbers/figures" and "I know that this map is great and anyone who claims anything else is a < put your insults here >" , because to be honest thats what you did with your answer to my first reply.

If you didnt want people to post their opinions you shouldnt post yours ?

Choose , you either post your (opinion) and let others do the same or leave it to go its own direction.

Because attacking anyone who takes different side than you isnt a community/forum based feature and it seems you dont understand the definition of word forum , since in major shortcut its a place for people to post their opinions.

Feedback is important so keep posting!

You asked for it :) Edited by Stiuart

You posted your opinion that was perfectly fine , but when I'm posting one "No one forces me to play" ?

That looks funny , let me try ...

You're the one who doesn't like the sound of a 24/7 Rust server, not me. I don't have a problem with the other ED servers (apart from SnD and Demolition which is why I don't play on those servers).

If Whoops wont add a 24/7 Rust Dom server , you wont play on any other ED server ?

I'm sorry, I don't understand. So, if Whoops doesn't add a 24/7 Rust server, I shouldn't play on any other ED servers anyway? lol

And again.

So just because most servers that runs Rust as map are full your post is based on "facts and figures" ? Possible.

But where is the part that I'm wrong that those who play Rust are players going for easy frags ?

I know its true , cuz a lot of people who played on that map wrote me the exact same words "Rust is easiest map to play if you want to get mass of kills for doing sh.t".

And? I don't see what the problem is with getting 'easy frags' or 'mass of kills'.

I like to adjust to changes cuz I changed killstreaks ?

I was the first person that asked about turning FF on all servers ON , so people would start to aim not throw/shot random crap to get easy frags.

And I never cared for killstreaks , so yes , I changed Sentry gun to UAV and Anti-UAV thats a really enormous change.

You never played with me or probably never even see me play but still you know me better than everyone here or the people who played with me ?

There was a 'point' in thread to new added RCONs that they should get to know RCONs and the way they play before jumping into conclusions , that would be one great rule to add in general.

Firstly, firendly-fire has nothing to do with this topic so I won't respond to anything you've said regarding said topic.

Kill-streaks make the game fun for most players. Sure, some people (like you, for example) can have more fun using non-lethal kill-streaks which is all well and good, no one is stopping you from using those kill-streaks.

I based all assumptions on your game-play style on what you've said throughout your posts.

Also from your "facts and figures" you know that most of MW2 players like the map and I'm the only one "freak" or as you wrote "excluded" person ?

You like one map (Rust) and you say that there is whole bunch of servers with that map that are mostly Full and yet , you are trying to change one of ED servers to be like the exact one.

Looking at that part I prefer to be seen as the one who knows how to adjust to changes than the one who just joined and tries to change everything the way he likes.

If you look at when I said 'excluded' and the context it was written in, you would've understood what I said. From what I've seen in the server list, there are enough MW2 players who like 24/7 Rust servers thus there is clearly a demand for this sort of game-style.

Rust(or one map) is not the only map I like, I like every single MW2 map apart from Fuel.

Progress can only occur when there are people taking an active role in helping the community. For example, I suggested that one of the more inactive servers to be changed to a gun game server. Once the gungame server was implemented, that server was often full which meant that there were players who enjoyed playing on that server. This means that some of those players may like the server enough to visit these forums and register to become another member of this community.

I could do the exact same thing but choose different map/gametype and say the same thing , that from "facts and numbers/figures" and "I know that this map is great and anyone who claims anything else is a < put your insults here >" , because to be honest thats what you did with your answer to my first reply.

Firstly, I've never insulted anyone in any of my posts. Although, I could say that you are being a hypocrite by calling people idiots and then insinuating that I'm using insults.

No, you couldn't do the same thing because you wouldn't have the evidence to prove it. If you go into the MW2 server and look at the 24/7 Rust servers, you will find that many of them are full and this is the fact I've used to support my idea.

If you didnt want people to post their opinions you shouldnt post yours ?

Choose , you either post your (opinion) and let others do the same or leave it to go its own direction.

Because attacking anyone who takes different side than you isnt a community/forum based feature and it seems you dont understand the definition of word forum , since in major shortcut its a place for people to post their opinions.

Where have I said I didn't want people to post their opinions? I don't mind whether people post their opinions, nor do I mind what their opinions are.

I have posted an idea which I feel can benefit ED. Those who've posted their 'opinions' and when their 'opinion' goes against the idea I've suggested, I will obviously argue with to defend the idea.

Oh, and if you look at your first post in this topic, I think you'll realise who's 'attacking' who.

You both need to relax :) Wash does have a valid point ref mw2 servers being popular and this is why I moved forward with the service a while back. Stiuart is right about some of the other stuff but everything seems to be mixed up. Don't forget the original post. Discussions are good but no need to get heated :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.