Homefront , anyone ?

OiK , so I DLed it (via STEAM) today and wanted to get those pics for you ... but everytime when I tried to join multi , I needed a password or when it said there are 27/32 players when I joined server was ... empty (wtf) ?

So I only got screens from Practice Map.

What I can say about the game , runs smoother than everything I played recently (CoD4 / CoD WaW / MW2 / BO) nothing to compare.

Will try to get screens from multi later since I wont be having that chance now (till then Practice Mode screens only :-P ).

( Want any specific pics ? vehicles/weapons/environment , let me know , will try to post them )

Edited by Stiuart

Ah thought I had seen the name before.

Homefront's gameplay has been completely reworked from its origins in Frontlines: Fuel of War, focusing on a more cinematic, character driven experience

I liked frontlines, wondered why they did not fix those bugs nor adding more dedicated servers. Now I know, they were working on homefront! :)

Also, spectator mode and demorecording will be included along with a dedicated server executable, server tools and RCON.

Edited by Whoops

Till now I know about 2 game modes , TDM and something that seems to be the same as Domination (on CoD).

About slots , like in most FPs type games you can choose , 32 is max but there is no problem in getting 6/10/12/16/18/24/32 slots.

Graphics looks really good although "CoD fanboys" can still find some things to be picky about.

Overall very interesting game , maybe not for everyone but still interesting.

Graphics look good! Is multiplayer 32 slots only? TDM or other types. If good maybe we should get a server. I don't like black ops for many reasons.

Yeah, black ops is disliked by many players specially for the lag, I think you should get crysis 2 server isnteadf of homefront

Yeah, black ops is disliked by many players specially for the lag, I think you should get crysis 2 server isnteadf of homefront

Actually , I decided to get this game (Homefront) instead of Crysis 2.

Why ?

Cuz I think it sux donkey doo doo.

Everyone saying how great it is and how great first part was , but for me both sux.

Multi in the second part especially.

But you have your ratings on games I have my own.

So noone should force anyone to get what he prefers and about servers - one person decides about those , and probably nothing will be sure till "he" plays both of them.

Time will tell ... or rather Whoops :lol:

(As I side note , I also never liked any Halo release so you wouldnt say I'm sceptical only about Crysis).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.