People have reported Razz as a cheater

dunno who post this video (this video is sh**t,he`s not cheating here,just trying to represent him as sprayer,lol),or who report him this time,but i suport his opinion.he is 100% cheater.after cross.ro recording everyone could see that he is a cheater,why is this video taken for consideration and cross`s no?

do u know what we suffer from the players sides?

every 2nd player knows that he is cheater,every 2nd player report him!

when i report him first time u suggest me to change server a little bit instead u do some investigation.

i dont have nothing against him,we even dont play in same team....but....what is too much is really too much.

after cross.ro post his video,5 days he was very quiet (40:30,60:45,70:50) after he saw that nothing happend quickly changed his gameplay to old smart cheat.

Last night he played under the name [bullseye] and on end map (i arrived on end) ,showdown,he had 90:5??!!?? next map after he had again 40:30....why,his skills have gone or?

and after couple of maaps he tourn his skills back.

i can writte books about this,but i hope there will be more ppl who can writte more,unfortunately, many could not enter on site,and lot of them are afraid,lot of them are not registered here.

i saw opusdai play (opus can eat him) and i never though he is cheater....but razz`s game....u can see that from airplane.

i remember long time a go _toper_ was sprayer,he had fire thru wall on one map.....But nobody not written _toper_ cheater....they writte _toper_ sprayes...

but for razz everyone say "he is cheater" not sprayer.....and demand from us to ban or kick him...and we can do nothing.

i hope _toper_ can proof my word.....and rest of us.

sorry whoops had to writte this if is this too much u can delete this.....if u want more i can continue.

Edited by SRBECLIPSE

Probably because Cross did not upload but why cant he upload? Cross also claimed *SRB*DjJonnyR was cheating.

do u know what we suffer from the players sides?

every 2nd player knows that he is cheater,every 2nd player report him!

Why are they not here to voice their opinion with some facts? You know as well as many that I rarely play these days so I dont know what people see. Toper sent me a PM but there were lots of these ... and ... Cross is better off posting the video and create a link in here.

Edited by Whoops

Probably because Cross did not upload but why cant he upload? Cross also claimed *SRB*DjJonnyR was cheating.

yes,and i`ve already answered ....if i catch jonny cheating i`ll kick him out from group and sure ban him from server.....i`m not protecting anyone.

but if i saw jonny like i saw razz....he would be baned long time a go.

Why are they not here to voice their opinion with some facts? You know as well as many that I rarely play these days so I dont know what people see. Toper sent me a PM but there were lots of these ... and ... Cross is better off posting the video and create a link in here.

i know that u are busy and we all appreciate your hard work and dedication...and i didnt know that u were informed from _toper_ about this but i suport him 100%....so now we are 2 admins who saw his game...how much andmins need to report him?

we are not doing this for pay.....and we need to kick him from team to have greater wager.it`s just not nice to sufer critics from all players bec. of him...no one is blind.

and why they are not here to say something about this i dunno.....1. he is admin and lot of them wont mess wit him,he can ban them from server and nobody will know who ban them....just for revange...

2.many are not here bec. they dont know how to enter on forum.

3.like i say once before im not in their head and i dont know.

4.i hope that our voice and facts counts as admins.

_toper_ thanks for your effort.

Edited by SRBECLIPSE

Admins have been caught cheating in the past and then been excluded. This is not the problem. No links available for people to view or review Razz hacking is the problem. We are not protecting proven cheaters. He also played under a different name and you told Cross (in your language) that he was not WH - once he changed his name back to Razz and a map later you all claimed he was hacking? Anyway, no need for a heated discussion. And no, players will not be banned for reporting players/admins cheating.

Edited by Whoops

correct!!!

but.....I expected this ;) ;) ;) bealive you or not, because I knew that he does not writte here on forum but u2 speak out of forum private. (nothing bad!!!)

let me find part of my and cross chat on yahoo out of game ;)that can proof i allready know he is bullseye.....and i can also explayn you how did i know....

my point was to reassure cross, that bullseye is a cheater......while i recording...unfortunately my camtasia studio failed ;(

aham....there is a part from our chat....

its not my language,its romanian language.....razz or razvan know his language very good....

i`ll let this in original....if u cant translate razvan can....or i can do that.

WIL******man: el a jucat cu nicku bullseye????

WIL******man: su***ng bastard!

WIL******man: fu***ng bastadt

ECLIPSE ECLIPSE: da

ECLIPSE ECLIPSE: eu am stiut dar am asteptat sa vad ce spune,sa pot sa al recordez

ECLIPSE ECLIPSE: deaia am spus eu ca nu ie cheat

Edited by SRBECLIPSE

and sorry for this 1 "once he changed his name back to Razz and a map later you all claimed he was hacking? "

next map,who we all?????? i was the only one! wrong info from him.and i told him that after my camtasia failed....after i told him deliberately that i will ban him (bec. i know that he will change his name back)....well,as in the brackets ;) he changed the name back...and told me "and now,what u say now,try now to kick me or ban me u cant do nothing...or something like that" i say yes i can.....turned off the game and tried to find you...but i didnt....

“dunno who post this video (this video is sh**t,he`s not cheating here,just trying to represent him as sprayer,lol)”

--- >

1. Go ahead and check the second video, there you will see a 31 killstreak and all the “hacking” you are talking about.

2. if you want I even have the full video, 100mb, recorded from my PHONE for you to watch.

“or who report him this time,”

--- >

1. Dude, grow up and stop trying to be stealthy, one of u asked topper to chip in and he did.

2. I can see your "ambushes" from miles away.

“every 2nd player knows that he is cheater,every 2nd player report him!”

--- >

1. Exaggerate much?

2. NO, only the players that are beginners or (no offence intended) low skilled say that.

3. YES there are many low skilled players on #4 lately.

4. I have never been called a cheater by someone that whooped me in-game.

“i dont have nothing against him,we even dont play in same team....but....what is too much is really too much.”

--- >

1. Who are you kidding, ever since I kicked ur son for glitching you have been pissed off at me and trying to find an excuse to get even.

“after cross.ro post his video,5 days he was very quiet (40:30,60:45,70:50)”

--- >

1. I didn’t even know that cross was posting videos about me. Ingame he was always like: "hey bro" "gg bro" "bla bla bro". GJ 2faced backstabber.

2. Have you ever heard of a good streak?

3. Have you ever heard of a bad streak?

4. Those scores are inaccurate, who kept the scores? in fact i had more than 5 matches where my score was way below 1:1 kdr and a few where they were 3:1 and higher.

“on end map (i arrived on end) ,showdown,he had 90:5??!!??”

--- >

1. Because I whooped their ass :)

2. The teams were sh*t, it was a pro team vs a beginners team and it doesn’t matter what level you are, there are plenty of lvl 55 players that play like beginners.

3. I have tons of replays with 120-20 and better, ready to be shared

All of them taken with /record function in game.

4. I can point my webcam at my monitor and give you a live stream of how I play.

“i can writte books about this”

--- >

1. lol

2. lol

3. lol

“but razz`s game....u can see that from airplane.”

--- >

1. switch to decaf, seriously.

“and lot of them are afraid”

--- >

1. Afraid ? are you sh*tting me?

2. I have never ever abused admin power or yelled at a player. (unlike you who thinks it’s normal to type in all caps?)

3. Speaking of typing, what’s up with you speaking another language all the time when *SRB* members are online? Aren’t admins supposed to lead by example?

“i remember long time a go _toper_ was sprayer,he had fire thru wall on one map”

--- >

1. Topper is copying my gamestyle

2. The reason that they say that is because he probably dies more often while doing the same stuff I do, like RPD sniping or wall banging on some maps.

“and why they are not here to say something about this i dunno.....1. he is admin and lot of them wont mess wit him, he can ban them from server and nobody will know who ban them....just for revange...”

--- >

1. Are you serious?

2. In all the time that I have been admin I _NEVER_ abused my power or kicked for fun

3. SPEAKING of kicking for fun, hi _Toper_, didn’t you kick your brother 8 times yesterday because he had to go study?

4. Now that we're on the _Toper_ subject, didnt you get kicked by punkbuster yesterday _Toper_? For "disallowing program or drive" ?

It was probably an error with xfire .. but hey if we're starting a witch hunt I might as well mention it.

5. I NEVER threatened a player in all the time I played

Now that we are on the subject of _Toper_

Lets see, how about some background information regarding this matter.

_Toper_ was playing a few days ago under a different name (supposedly his brother was playing, doesn't matter). He was using the same glitch that I kicked Eclipse's son for, going on a rooftop that is not accessible trough normal play.

Lets NOT discuss the glitching again since there was a whole post on the previous website and if memory serves, the post ended with Stiuart explaining that he didn't have to see the video to tell that it was indeed a glitch, seeing how it is not normally accessible and that the son was lucky that it was just a kick and not a ban

--> Stiuart please correct me if i am wrong, I do not want to misquote you <--

Lets continue, so _Toper_ was on that very same rooftop but under a different name. I warned the player, trough a private message using the rcon tool to stop glitching, a few moments after the player asked "who said that?".

I replied: "I said that". The player than switched to _Toper_. I reacted by saying: "dude... u should know better :("

He responded by opening the rcon tool and using global message trough console he said: "....(something.. sorry i forgot..." and "it is not glitching" and "NEXT TIME BE SURE".)

I answered, again trough private message: "dude, use pritavte message ffs ..."

Good job at discussing something with another admin, use the global send button on the rcon tool instead of the private message.. so that all the players can read what's going on.. nicely done dude.

Now that eclipse posted some more I will also add some more :

“WIL******man: el a jucat cu nicku bullseye????

WIL******man: sucking bastard!

WIL******man: fucking bastadt

ECLIPSE ECLIPSE: da

ECLIPSE ECLIPSE: eu am stiut dar am asteptat sa vad ce spune,sa pot sa al recordez

ECLIPSE ECLIPSE: deaia am spus eu ca nu ie cheat

ECLIPSE ECLIPSE: deaia am spus eu ca nu ie cheat”

When did this happen ??

--

Translation should be:

WIL******man: he had played with the nick bullseye????

WIL******man: sucking bastard!

WIL******man: fucking bastadt

ECLIPSE ECLIPSE: yes

ECLIPSE ECLIPSE: I knew but I waited to see what he said, so that I could record him

ECLIPSE ECLIPSE: that’s why I said that he was not cheating

ECLIPSE ECLIPSE: that’s why I said that he was not cheating”

--- >

this did NOT happen in the match I was in.

In that match you said: he is just a kid trying to impress us, they only know how to spray, blab la bla.

"and now,what u say now,try now to kick me or ban me u cant do nothing...or something like that"

--- >

1. GTFO you lying sack of ****

2. I said, “No I do not hack” and changed my name back, I added: “see this proves that ppl think I WH when I use a different name”

You responded with: ok this is enough, bla bla and went offline.

Furthermore, you sir are not capable of fulfilling the task of admin for cod 4, maybe another game but certainly not cod4… your judgment is off, you let your emotions get the best of you and I shudder to think how many good players you and ppl like cross.ro have chased away from epicdot #4.

Interesting, i went to cross.ro's xfire website where he had a video of me sniping with the RPD, so that i could share the link with u guys.. and the video has dissapeared.. it's *Magic* ?

---->

----> Here you go, the unedited, full version, full match, with kills trough walls, wall follows, and

---->30 killstreak, ALL recorded from my phone as you can see.

---->

I dare you, I double dare you, no, I triple dare you to explain how i wallhack when I don't see the enemies trough the walls (as video show).. and if you say aimbot i will make another video just like this one (under a different name that I will share with only ONE admin), with 2 cameras from 2 angles, 1 at monitor and 1 at keyboard... I will even begin the movie by showing u my cod4 folder and showing you how I open cod 4 and connect to a server. While playing i will let go of my mouse/keyboard at random moments.. than you will see that my character doesn't aim on its own.

Goodluck explaining how I still get high scores than :)

And if you say: "well than he will just record games where he doesn't cheat", I will answer with no, i will not record every single match i play.

Why not?

Because after the huge amount of (high definition) replays (evidence) I have collected -in some of them ppl accuse me of wh-, that is awesome because you can see for urself that I did not wh, (and am willing to share) i do not feel like wasting any more of my time defending myself against all sorts of new (bs) accusations that you come up with, like:

"oh no, that match he didn't cheat but look at this video of these 4 kills"

"he uses a very smart aimbot or a very smart wallhack, he only turned it on for a second"

etc...etc...etc...

Edited by Razz

want to declare that razz it is cheater .... l caught him cheating and put video on xfire but I delete that video because i received couple of messages on my email from difrent peoples, and threatened to ban me from all epic servers if i dont delete this video from xf.im not only one who know razz is cheater.

i am sorry i dont know english to good

if i know i cant say many things

Ok, can you tell us who emailed you that you would be banned if you did not remove that video?

Can you also tell us by WHOM you would be banned?

1. Whoops can remove my admin rights in a second and he can also clear any ban... so there is no risk for the people that warned you.

2. I know i didn't threaten you, i replied to your post with:

" lol, you know why they did not find me guilty? because I don't cheat, l2p :)"

" Nice to know how some of you really think"

3. You didn't "Catch" anything, but i would like to see my replay

Having said that, please, by all means, show us the e-mails. Claiming things is easy when you do not present any proof.

P.S. Where are all the other video's you shot of me, please share those too. I know you are stacking them up, since you go spec at random moments in-game.

Edited by Razz

l caught him cheating and put video on xfire but I delete that video because i received couple of messages on my email from difrent peoples, and threatened to ban me from all epic servers if i dont delete this video from xf.im not only one who know razz is cheater

Be more specific please and post some evidence of this claim. If not we will have many people who claimed Prince Charles emailed them yesterday. I can understand the frustration but as with everything it needs to be supported.

I took some time to break the second - full and unedited - video down for you guys:

1:10 – kill trough smoke, aimed at the doorway – trough the window of the First building

doorway visible at 1:18

1:18 – 2:20 camping at that spot + 7 kills a few kills trough wall.

3:49 – kill trough wall, Diana who was waiting in the building behind that wall. The bullet goes through the wall and than through the hole in the 2nd wall.

The hole is visible at 4:00

4:28 – kill trough 2 walls, people jumped off stairs and hid behind those walls.

5:00 – spam kill trough wall, no idea where Diana was.

5:20 – start of 30+ kill streak.

6:15 – you see a second player in the right corner, I killed the first player and than switched with one motion to the second one that I just passed.

7:03 – nobody in the building, they probably just spawned, moving to spawn killed 2

7:18 - in the right part of the screen you see someone running behind the wall tried to follow him and ended with 2 kills trough wall, 1 headshot

7:37 – checking spawn again, 2 kills

7:41 – reloading, enemy walks past the door, I jump to dodge his fire and kill trough wall

7:46 – you see a red dot on the uav, in my building, at 7:48-49 you see, next to my red dot a black curve behind the doorway, barely visible.

7:55 – you see on the right side of my red dot the head of an enemy player (END who also says I cheat). When I moved back he was gone, so I aimed down in a straight line, headshot.

9:05, Cross.Ro insulting player “q-_-p”:

1.PP you like that?!

2. you have fun ?

3. IDIOT

10:57 – Cross.Ro asks Diana if she can log into ED – replay no I can’t, cross.ro answers I can’t either.

11:13 – kill trough wall

11:45 – I reply, I can login on ED, want me to leave a message?

12:03 – Cross.Ro answers, who, on ED ?

12:12 – I reply where* and yes.

13:09 – End answers: Razz, was about you :)

So he wanted to complain AGAIN that I cheat… clearly the video shows no wallhack :)

just 1 big lol......

I said what I had to say,i dont give a s***** what will be with you or if someone will do something about this....

yes u are right,we are all beginers and u are pro.....

Seriously, THIS is all you have? After I replied with half a page of text and explained a whole gameplay video?

Where are all the voices that we did not hear?

Where are the e-mails claiming that cross.ro would be banned if he didn't remove the video?

Where are the clips of me cheating?

WHERE is your evidence?

It seems like things are not going as you thought they would so you pretend to be the bigger man by posting that reply.

Well guess what, it will not end like this.

Furthermore, I never said the word "all" .. i said there are many low skilled players. Don't try to put words in my mouth =)

I was being polite and I do not appreciate your sarcasm since, seeing how there is not one shred of evidence, words are the only thing you can produce.

If this ends like this i know what will happen, you will "secretly" continue to film me and band up with those ppl that think I cheat (i am guessing 20 perhaps more) than you will try to get even more ppl convinced that I cheat and we will have this argument all over again ..

To be perfectly clear.. I am not saying you or other ppl are not allowed to call me cheater anymore, if you think I cheated fine, just record it and perhaps ask me NICELY to show you how I got that kill .. but we both know that you will not do that so go ahead and do those things, I will have my defense ready, bought a brand new 2TB hard-disk just for you and seeing how a replay is 4mb, I can defend myself for the next 460000 matches.

How about you admit you are wrong OR bring some evidence to the table.

And where is _Topper_ ? Please inform him of this thread, since we are all discussing admin behavior, what about him glitching?

And what about you Eclipse, talking in another language constantly when *SrB* members are online?

Don't think I will let this pass so easily.

Instead of talking to me about it you went behind my back without even having the decency to inform me about it, that goes for you too _Toper_.

Edited by Razz

Hey all,

i was the "beginner" who talk to cross about the player bullseye

i don´t know that it was razz but i think its uninteristing

i never seen how cheats look befor

but i watch the killcam from bullseye and later i spec him

I told cross:" Hey cross can u watch bullseye? i think he has wh and aim"

my resons to call him a cheater are:

he hit people very fast (jumps around a corner have 3 shoots and kill 2 people)

and, ok im not pro, he run around, suddenly stoped shoot trough a wall kills 3 or 4 people and run again

i think there is no spraying or luck or what ever

if he see people moving there it´s ok but not when he saw nothing befor

Cross spec him a little bit and told me that he isn´t sure but he think there is somethink

Cross asked to spec eclipse

after this i leave the server

and the diverent "skills" wich eclipse discripe in this thread are true. thats somethink i see befor but never think about it

sry for my bad english hope everyone understand

With my bad English i'm not sure i'll do it right so i prefer to not do this.

About typing in another language - all guys do it, me too with my friends from Bulgaria. If it's wrong - all ppl have to go out:)

I just want to be fun!

Endbg,

I understand, np, you can try in bad english if you want, either way no hard feelings.

About typing in another language, I know alot of people do that but seeing how admins should lead by example i think that at least admins should try to speak english nearly all the time.

Some people can't speak english, I am not sure but I do not think that the rules should be interpreted in a way that nobody is allowed to speak another language at all (please someone correct me if i am wrong).

But I do believe that admins should speak english because ppl pay more attention to what admins do and how they interact.

<ProToTyp>,

Those teams were really really bad and I must say that that was one of my better matches, I can understand how you might have thought I had wallhack (thnx for the aim part :) ) however, if you have time please look at the video i posted:

"Today 05:08 PM"

"I took some time to break the second - full and unedited - video down for you guys:"

And look at the comment.. perhaps this will exlpain some of my kills, if not I am more than happy to show you, either way no hard feelings.

Edited by Razz

Seriously, THIS is all you have? After I replied with half a page of text and explained a whole gameplay video?

yes i said all....and u can writte romans if u wish....

dunno about voices.

ask cross where are mails, not mine.

ask cross where are clips.

i am and lot of players "my evidence"

"It seems like things are not going as you thought they would so you pretend to be the bigger man by posting that reply.

Well guess what, it will not end like this."

as i say i dont give a sh**** what will be with you or how will this end.

"Furthermore, I never said the word "all" .. i said there are many low skilled players. Don't try to put words in my mouth =)

If this ends like this i know what will happen, you will "secretly" film me in the future and we will have this argument all over again .."

yes i know u have something else in your mouth......=)

i tried just 1ce to record you,not twice....my camtasia studio failed.....and be sure,ill never spend my time recording losers like you....bec. u are on server just to show "low skilled players" how good u are....as ADMIN U ARE ONE BIG 0!!!

"How about you admit you are wrong OR bring some evidence to the table."

no im not wrong,just dream about that......

"And what about you Eclipse, talking in another language constantly when *SrB* members are online?

Don't think I will let this pass so easily.

Instead of talking to me about it you went behind my back without even having the decency to inform me about it, that goes for you too _Toper_. "

talking in other language is not cheat...and if nobody complains means that is ok......small chat....

but it is known that the drowning man clutch even for straw.....

i told you many times in game that u are a cheater.....

but thats all what i was able to do bec. u are admin....

Edited by SRBECLIPSE

hey razz

i must say that your vid is very boring

u sit at the same pos everytime and shoot throught same wall hole round

if u are a sprayer (thats what u wanna tell us) i think u know more than one place

i think its not the real playing of you

i think if u aren´t admin they kicked u month ago

and there are other player whoose been kicked for less than your play´s

you can tell anybody that you are sprayer

but i think u cheat

ok

much better than other cheater but if you only know3 or 4 places to spray in 1 or 2 maps you can´t tell us that you have a lot of skill wich make you to the perfect sprayer

and please don´t speak to me like to an noob

im not pro but i´m everythin else than noob

razz when he was always first seemed strange to me that I had seen razz shot but it was like not point where it shoots.

sometimes happens that I go and start shooting I do not understand and know it was there. and I'm also on the other side of the map and start shooting and kill me