Petition for Permanent Ban Trollface

Hello, Shadou here, i am writing in behalf of 8/10 activate players from Epicdot.com #3 SnD server with request to ban player with nick :trollface: forever, why?

We all know that the server dont has any rules, everyone can play however he want, but but but, this guy :trollface: is 11 years old ( he told us that ) he play at server about 7 hours everyday, but the problem is he everytime camp with 1 men army and granade launcher which piss off all of players so hard, if you dont want to see him anymore at server write a reply with YES, if you enjoy him tubes NO, thanks.

@edit

I forgot to say, he's abusing all of players, also racism, he calls me nigger and other bad stuff.

PS. Sorry about grammar.

Edited by xShadou

tbh I mostly if not always play on epicdot #3 SnD and i mostly do see :trollface: there always tubing with one man army and yes the time I play there gets ruined by :trollface: and his tubing. normally I wouldnt mind this but regular player on the server atleast 3-4 hours each day and always tubing with one man army kinda ruins the fun for everyone and everyone also complains about him. But since tubing is allowed on the server so i guess its allowed.

Edited by BaberZz

Shadou why did you delete your original post? It was so entertaining and full of rage. Anyway as I said I wont comment on my gaming preferences in mw2 until I see some serious feedback on your request to ban me. Cheers till then.

9/10 players in lobby wanting you to stop is not enough?

Edited by BaberZz

but the problem is he everytime camp with 1 men army and granade launcher

Thats actually not a reason for BAN , every weapon/perk is allowed so everyone can play how he prefers.

I forgot to say, he's abusing all of players, also racism, he calls me nigger and other bad stuff.

That is a reason to BAN , but you probably have some kind of screens or videos since it happend so many times ?

( PS. Poll would probably be the better idea than post YES/NO ).

Omg the smear campaign begins. Why are you so angry kid?

I don't recall calling you by the n word, I'm pretty sure it was the other way around. You can't control your mouth when you rage for getting fragged.

I wont go into detail about all the curse words you use when in rage mode, but I'm sure most people are aware of your regular tantrums. And to be honest I don't really have a problem with your swearing, I support freedom of speech to the fullest, even when it gets ugly.

Where are the peepz? Will I get banned or what?

edit: misspelled a word

Edited by trollface

VAMOS RAFA;2271']actualy guys i think thats the perfect time for admins to make some new rules for the servers cauz obviously trollface is not doing anything wrong to be banned despite the fact that he is the most boring player ever camp/tube all day long and btw there is so many players deserves ban more than trollface

I really dont understand why is it a perfect time for new rules ?

It was said , all weapons and perks allowed so noone will be banned for that.

Every single person plays the way they prefer and till noone will break simple rules like ...

No cheating

No insulting

( Pretty easy for me , only 2 main rules )

... He shouldnt be concern about anything.

Some play styles are annoying , true so what about it ?

We should ban everyone that piss us off with their playing style , you dont want that.

Why ?

Since I would ban 3/4 players from all MW2 servers everyday for (I will give you only few examples).

- going to prone when being shoot at

- bunnyhoping

- using sniper rifles with acog

- playing obj type games for frags/kills

And much , much more.

If someone doesnt like rules on ED servers he should change server.

There is more than 1ED server and people are still trying to change all of them into few servers with same rules (nothing allowed).

Dont try to make all ED server same as all other servers , with half of perks/weapons banned , its easier to go play map or two on different server and come back later when you would like to play with everything , than change everything.

( And about insults , screens/videos and problem solved ).

VAMOS RAFA;2271']actualy guys i think thats the perfect time for admins to make some new rules for the servers cauz obviously trollface is not doing anything wrong to be banned despite the fact that he is the most boring player ever camp/tube all day long and btw there is so many players deserves ban more than trollface

He is not breaking any rules. All weapons allowed and if he wants to camp all day - nobody can kick him from doing it. Rules are rules.

For the past 6-7 months I have played mainly snd, and I can tell you that there is absolutely nothing more annoying than one man army noobtubing. I personally don't think that we should go as far as banning him, even if any game that he is in turns out ruined for everyone. What should be done instead is apply a new rule that makes one man army tubing kickable, because lets face it, this is not a matter of ''I do not approve of how you play this game'' but more like abusing something that the developers did not inteand to be used in this way.

So to sum it up, don't ban this douchebag, make OMA+GL kickable so we can all have rage free games!

I would beg to differ. OMA tubing is perfectlyfine. MW2 was made to give us a real taste of war. In war there is constant mortars and tank shelling. Also terrorists etc use explosive weapons first to lessen enemy count so consider OMA tubing as mortar ? Also there is blast shield. I agree it does not protect to a much extent But it does give somewhat protection.

Having OMA tuber means we will have to be more agile and game will become more hard and dangerous.I would suggest cross your fingers and wear a blast shield :)

ED rocks for bringing the real mw2 without any rules implied :)

Also camping =/= boring. Camping= Camouflage :P

I would beg to differ. OMA tubing is perfectlyfine. MW2 was made to give us a real taste of war. In war there is constant mortars and tank shelling. Also terrorists etc use explosive weapons first to lessen enemy count so consider OMA tubing as mortar ? Also there is blast shield. I agree it does not protect to a much extent But it does give somewhat protection.

Having OMA tuber means we will have to be more agile and game will become more hard and dangerous.I would suggest cross your fingers and wear a blast shield :)

ED rocks for bringing the real mw2 without any rules implied :)

Also camping =/= boring. Camping= Camouflage :P

Don't you dare talk about realistic war in the MW2 multiplayer, if I put time in to it I could probably write a novel on how unrealistic it is and that is fine because its not made to be realistic, its made to be fun, but that is not the point. The point is that OMA tubing is not fine, especially in SnD and that is not my opinion only, pretty much the entire MW2 fanbase would agree with that, and it is probably the main reason why this game got so much hate. So stop the bs, and if you don't want to forbid it on all servers, at least do it for the SnD server.

first of all icemix behave a bit more ? and may be you could write a whole novel on how unrealistic it is ...good for you....and you are talking about the entire MW2 fanbase ? I don't care so stop your whining . Rules have been made on ED. Even in hardcore may be around 40% don't like g18 with scavenger so are we gonna make them stop using it too ? 60% don't like running knifer should we stop it too ?

3 words for you. Behave ....Stop Whining.

And actually i have played a few times in S&D some are full of rage and even cry when i use AA12.. i would request this thread to be locked by senior admins.

He is not breaking any rules. All weapons allowed and if he wants to camp all day - nobody can kick him from doing it. Rules are rules.

Once stated by higher authority its end of discussion...

deal with it !

Edited by Hyperion

this is all stupide realy first of all im against the idea of banning any player but i agree with icemix you guys should consider making some new rules at least for s&d server obviously trollface is making all players uncomfortable but not me i made a tubing class to so when he tubes i tube back and pretty much all s&d server players tube now so the game is ruined when trollface is arround i guess it dosent have to be that way and its not end od dicussion the "higher authority" should think about what we have to say about this matter im only saying this cauz this is my favorite server i dont want it to be ruined