POLL: Noobtubing .

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic again... >.>

I think the admins have clearly stated their mind, that every perk and weapon is allowed. If you don't like the fact that the game is played as it was designed then you should stop playing mw2 altogether.

I can ensure you that the devs did not intend the usage of OMA for tubing, and the only reason they didn't patch it is because Activision are dicks. My vote is to forbid OMA tubing in snd, and allow only the gl attachment if people(baddies) love it so much. Its an unintended glitch that the devs were not able to fix, and should be removed once and for all, and don't you dare start witht the "ALL WEAPONS AND PERKS ALLOWED", this is not a weapon or a perk, its a glitch that people have been abusing for far too long.

Edited by icemix

I can ensure you that the devs did not intend the usage of OMA for tubing, and the only reason they didn't patch it is because Activision are dicks. My vote is to forbid OMA tubing in snd, and allow only the gl attachment if people(baddies) love it so much. Its an unintended glitch that the devs were not able to fix, and should be removed once and for all, and don't you dare start witht the "ALL WEAPONS AND PERKS ALLOWED", this is not a weapon or a perk, its a glitch that people have been abusing for far too long.

^ This.

OMA is meant to be switching to other classes (From Sniper Class to SMG Class etc) NOT to refill your tube. I dont know why they didn't patch it (aIW did that a long time ago)

Tubing takes no skill, is annoying, makes you rage,destroying your mouse, keyboard etc, and other things so it would be very nice to remove OMA Tubing in SnD

By the way, Who tubes in SnD? Ground war is way better to tube.

Great , one thread/poll about FF ended positive and now everyone will want to change everything the way they like.

Like we wouldnt have enough servers on which everything is forbidden.

Anyway it was also said that if few people will vote (poll ends positive = Perk should be removed) it wont be changed.

20 people voted about FF (removed) and thanks to that FF was changed for everyone , so if anyone want to get something removed he better bring a lot of players to vote the way he prefers.

Cuz it wont work like that anymore.

This topic again... >.>

I think the admins have clearly stated their mind, that every perk and weapon is allowed. If you don't like the fact that the game is played as it was designed then you should stop playing mw2 altogether.

+1 for being correct.

+1 for being correct.

He is not correct, this is not something that was intended to be used, we are not talking about ecertain weapon or perk, we are talking about the fact that people use an unintended effect from OMA to have unlimited GL, something that even Infinity Ward stated, but were not able to fix because of Activision. Bottom line, this is a glitch, people are abusing it, everyone either ragequits or starts tubing, and it doesn't go againts your polici of every weapon and perk allowed because its neither of those. So take actions already, if not on all servers at least on the SnD one.

+1 for being correct.

He is not correct, this is not something that was intended to be used, we are not talking about a certain weapon or perk, we are talking about the fact that people use an unintended effect from OMA to have unlimited GL, something that even Infinity Ward stated, but were not able to fix because of Activision. Bottom line, this is a glitch, people are abusing it, everyone either ragequits or starts tubing, and it doesn't go againts your polici of every weapon and perk allowed because its neither of those. So take actions already, if not on all servers at least on the SnD one.

He is not correct, this is not something that was intended to be used, we are not talking about ecertain weapon or perk, we are talking about the fact that people use an unintended effect from OMA to have unlimited GL, something that even Infinity Ward stated, but were not able to fix because of Activision. Bottom line, this is a glitch, people are abusing it, everyone either ragequits or starts tubing, and it doesn't go againts your polici of every weapon and perk allowed because its neither of those. So take actions already, if not on all servers at least on the SnD one.

He is correct that this topic is up again and that we have clearly stated in the past bug or not, we won't change default settings. OMA tubing and normal GL is something for another discussion. I can agree with the OMA but we cannot police everything and since players rarely contribute; we can't please everybody. If GL is no skills as you put it, use some real skills and kill them off. They will get tired eventually and switch to normal mode.

If its up again, then don't you think its a serious issue? Its pretty obvious that SnD is the most copetitive game type, having 2-3 little douchebags sitting in one room with 10 claymores/c4/unlimited tubes calling eveyone else bad, making almost all of the other players rage and quit, don't you think its kinda serious? Of course its not a problem to handle them, but why should we change our gamestyle to something that we don't enjoy just because these retards find something to abuse and refuse to stop? No one is asking you to forbid everything that is overpowered and not balanced in this game, this is a discussion about a glitch, so please reconsider.

In SnD you get spawn killed by a noobtuber and you CAN'T DO ANYTHING AGAINST IT. Especially with Danger close AND One Man Army. and most of the players that hate OMA Danger close noobtubing DONT have a account on this site. so whats the point of having a poll? maybe 10/15% of the players have a account.

yes, there is no chance becaue of faggots admins which think its more real if OMA tubes are allowed, you can camp with 10 craps ( claymore + c4 ) and get over 50 tubes per round from backpack of OMA, so realistic....

You can always use another server. Goodbye.

If you don't like the game - don't play? i don't see what the big issue is, it was designed that way so you play by the games rules.

if you don't like it, i'm, sure there tons of other servers. go cry somewhere else.

We like the game but not the OMA Noobtubing.

And there are no GOOD SnD server with good ping and no hardcore (hardcore sux) so it will help us ALOT when you remove noobtubing because the WHOLE server hates noobtubing. the problem is poeple dont have accounts or are to lazy to go to the forum.

If you don't like the game - don't play? i don't see what the big issue is, it was designed that way so you play by the games rules.

if you don't like it, i'm, sure there tons of other servers. go cry somewhere else.

For the lest time, this is not how it was designed, the usage of OMA to have unlimited tubes is something that was not intendet and needs to be shut down once and for all.

For the lest time, this is not how it was designed, the usage of OMA to have unlimited tubes is something that was not intendet and needs to be shut down once and for all.

So for the last time I will also write something , create a petition or anything you want and send it to Treyarch or whoever you want.

If it wasnt designed that way how is it that it is used that way ? We did that ?

Also people that are saying that the rule "all perks/weapons allowed" isnt used in this case are "dumb" or cant read ?

Last time when I check it , it was in the section of perks in creating class - so if anyone says its not an perk ... he is an idiot.

We are using default files and it will stay that way (it was also said in few other threads).

I'd like to know how you know this to be true? This is how the game has been released, it's not been mod'd or changed in anyway - it's as it is from the developers.

You may not like that type of game play but it's part of the game as released. Not everyone agrees hence why there are other servers who may not have this.

It comes back to the point, if you don't like it, why not set up your own server with your own settings - especially if there's that many people who want it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.