POLL: Noobtubing .

Hmm...

Since alterIW patched the scavenger + tube reload.

Script update (2010-09-27):

- fixed Scavenger GL reloading patch, now the GL won't be reloaded using Scavenger anymore (shotguns and other launchers are unaffected)

Next client update they probably will patch the one man army tubing since its way more abusive than scavenger tubing.

Soo lets just wait for the next client ?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most funny thing is that the ppl which voted for "NO, I like tube dont disable them" Dont even play on SnD server.

This.

Please VOTE when you are playing at the SnD server. there is NO point voting in this poll when you dont play on the server and having experience getting (spawn)tubed in the SnD Server. O.o

Hmm...

Since alterIW patched the scavenger + tube reload.

Next client update they probably will patch the one man army tubing since its way more abusive than scavenger tubing.

Soo lets just wait for the next client ?

They also patched OMA tubing, But the patch only worked in Matchmaking

Edit: Just rage quited because noobs are noobtubing, almost destroyed my pc >_>

Edited by xShockwav3z
noobtubing must be removed!

• 4 weeks later...

As they say.... if u dont like a particular car just cx its gear shifting is stiff..... well... switch to a different car... :P.... same goes here.... u dont like OMA and Tubing.... well then switch to some other game. No offense but.... Tubing and OMA has been added in the game by Infinity Ward and Activision.... so u cant actually complain here to admins to remove that from epic servers.... I think u should make a community and try contacting Infinity Ward and Activision in this about this matter :P.... seriously i clearly dont get the point of complaining over something thats part of the game.

"seriously i clearly dont get the point of complaining over something thats part of the game. "

it may be a part of the game, but games are meant to have fun. so how can one have fun if he is raging? might be "fun" for the guy that uses the noob tube but its certainly annoyin to others

what do Ya mean by noobtubing ? Noobs who are tubing or good Players who have fun and that's why they tubing :)?

The word noobtubing is often used while playing call of duty 4/mw2 when a player uses grenade launcher attachments on their weapons and repeatedly uses it in order to get kills.

*im for tubing btw.....i dont use it often but every now an then its nice to let a few tubes fly ;)

Edited by wattz

Well i also use GL sometimes.... only when someone else starts it :P... but i never used OMA and never will use OMA .... actually i totally agree with the use of OMA.... it shouldnt be used for Tubing purpose.... but rest i think getting raged or pissed off of someone who uses his legal 2 GL's is kinda unfair. You can use ur 2 legal tubes to get some kills.... cx its fun to use GL.... but using OMA is not fun.... but still i dont think one should be raged or pissed off just cx someone uses GL.... cx its not that u always will face a Tuber.... either u die with a tube or a bullet... is the same thing.... one i dont like is people calling everyone a noob tuber also the ones who doesnt use OMA.... because whtever it is... GL is part of the game... and can be used by anyone.... its ur choice whether u use it or not.... so i think there is no point of getting pissed off cx someone uses GL... cx its just a game... and its meant to be fun.... why so serious :P

Well i also use GL sometimes.... only when someone else starts it :P

Well, when 1 player (most of the time gayfa- uuuh i mean trollface) starts tubing someone says: Oh you n3wb get skilll noobtubing takes no skills! you know what? i am gonna tube too!

Players: oh no! don't tube!

guy: but thats the only way to counter him!

Players: you're only making it worse.

guy: I don't care! *Starts noobtubing*

Players: ah gawd! i hate this game! Why doesn't EpicDot remove the tubes!

50% of the players rage quit.

The perception of 'noob tubing' is completely wrong. No skills? Yes, maybe from 10 yards but from far end of the map - I have seen a few with some great skills. There are players who think not using GL is hardcore and cool... maybe for some but as in the game and for others - just another perk. If not, I could start to say noob this and that for all the perks available. People like different things and preferences will be changed accordingly. Get a life, deal with the problem. Same with 'nades'. Just run quicker and avoid as best you can. Hide and camp in the usual places and yes - a GL or nade will find your spot or splash rather and you are dead. The glitch about unlimited GL reload I can agree to but for the normal GL play... heh move on.

The perception of 'noob tubing' is completely wrong. No skills? Yes, maybe from 10 yards but from far end of the map - I have seen a few with some great skills. There are players who think not using GL is hardcore and cool... maybe for some but as in the game and for others - just another perk. If not, I could start to say noob this and that for all the perks available. People like different things and preferences will be changed accordingly. Get a life, deal with the problem. Same with 'nades'. Just run quicker and avoid as best you can. Hide and camp in the usual places and yes - a GL or nade will find your spot or splash rather and you are dead. The glitch about unlimited GL reload I can agree to but for the normal GL play... heh move on.

Tubing is better than every weapon in the game, Tubes kills you faster, easier, with 1 shot and has splash damage so there is NO way to run away a fight with someone with a tube. and i never seen a skilled tube kill.

Totally agreed with whoops.... GL is an attachment.... if u call GL attachment noob tubing... then it should be the same for all the attachments :S..... and about practice well u do need skills... and practice to get better at noob tubing.... cx not everyone can noob tube :).... for example take SQUNIK.... i think hes one of the good tubers ... and not even a Tuber can fight with him when he starts tubing... so whts that called ?.... and as i said... if u think Tubing is Noob... well if u r so pro why cant u avoid it and tackle tubers :S... and kill them before they tube u :S....

Slowly and gradually everything will be called a NOOB.... 2-3 days back.... after a winning kill cam.... a guy was like

Ah wht a noob hes using ACR.... :S.... i was like wth.... now ACR is also NOOB.... G18 akimbo's r Noob.... one day will come that all the guns in the game will be called noob too.... :S....... MW2 is a game for fun.... and all the perks and attachments in the game are for fun.... and about others getting annoyed and pissed off... well thats their problem not mine.... if i use GL or C4 i do it for my own fun... cx i m playing for myself... am not playing to provide u entertainment and fun.... u getting pissed off and annoyed is ur problem....

well if u r so pro why cant u avoid it and tackle tubers :S... and kill them before they tube u :S....

Avoiding a tube is NOT possible even with blast shield.

Slowly and gradually everything will be called a NOOB.... 2-3 days back.... after a winning kill cam.... a guy was like

Ah wht a noob hes using ACR.... :S.... i was like wth.... now ACR is also NOOB.... G18 akimbo's r Noob.... one day will come that all the guns in the game will be called noob too....

ACR and G18 are not noob. players just rage when they got killed. ACR and G18 got weaknesses

G18 is good at close range bad at long range.

ACR is good at medium range but gets easily outplayed by a sniper(Long range) and a shotgun(close range)

By a noobtube you can get killed by ANY range.

Edited by xShockwav3z
i liek turles

By a noobtube you can get killed by ANY range.

Grenade Launcher cancels out when fired too close for "safety" purposes. So if you sometimes use it in close quarters like vacant and small favela rooms it can only kill by direct or bounced impact.So it "fails". That is one of the main reasons I gave up tubing.

The Blast Shield can also be extremely useful while using launchers that do not have a minimum detonation distance, mainly the AT4 and the RPG-7, as this allows the player to use said explosives at shorter ranges without committing suicide. With Blast Shield equipped, a shot from the AT4 can land at a player's feet and not kill them, only if they are not near the brink of death.

It is the concept of I'm-a-pro-wanna-be that ruined this game.

I am not pointing fingers at anyone, I am just sharing my views with you guys.

More like the drama with Infinity Ward and Activision which led to no fixes for all the bullshit in this game *cough*One Man Army glitch abusing*cough*. The admins here seem to think its normal and "intended", and while kids run around glitching we are supposed to bend over and take it.

The Blast Shield can also be extremely useful while using launchers that do not have a minimum detonation distance, mainly the AT4 and the RPG-7, as this allows the player to use said explosives at shorter ranges without committing suicide. With Blast Shield equipped, a shot from the AT4 can land at a player's feet and not kill them, only if they are not near the brink of death.

The Blast Shield NEVER saved my life.

1. I think if it is necessary to remove the GL and clean up Camper.

No names, some players like to sit in one place with the sensor heartbeat. if you do not use them in GL does not get it.

2. But as new players receive shotguns and a specialization if no pumping GL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.