About : Submit cheaters and Hackers with server details

About : Submit cheaters and Hackers with server details

Should there not be a field with IP and XUID details?

Or should that come under Additional Info?

I don't know how you ban, checking server logs for IGN maybe? but IGN banning is TERRIBLY unreliable, not to say that XUID banning is much better becasue of the *poofer, but still...

Yes, there should probably be a field for xuid and ip, but you will be amazed how many people don't know what 'xuid' is and how to find it. For people who know additional info is used. What is the best way to issue 'permanent' bans (easiest). And amend tempbans/ remove. Should have been a nice little program that could do this.

I'm using iPhone can't check at the moment. I assume you can with the file ban by xuid or ip or both. Ban by xuid is better since most ip's are dhcp. For the hardcore a ban with xuid+ip a better solution. The file I am referring to is not what you attached but one I saw on the aIW site.

No, no b3 or the other add-ons. I found them buggy and server got more unstable. I am aware that others are using this successfully but for us, did not work. After removing a couple of maps and change rotation, servers got more stable but sometimes crashes random. This is a proper dedicated server which must be stable at all times. If we had a b3/wamp/xlstats expert, maybe try again but until then I guess we will wait.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.