Admin abusing

Server - epicdot.com # 3 S & D

admin - BaberzZ (Impuls|Srsly)

Kicks as soon as see me.

Reason: I killed one of my teammates (Impuls|Srsly) - (1 time)

5 minutes passed and I was kicked.

2 hours later I was playing again, but as soon as the admin sees me, he kicked me again. the day passed. The situation has repeated. then again and again ... and finally a week later I wanted to play, went to the server and ... same thing happened.

Well, now I'll never be able to play on the 3rd server?

if so, I would like to know about it and not get kicks with the reason "server abusing"

Interestingly, a permanent ban I did not get, but I was kicked as soon as they see me.

If im not mistake your ForzaJuve?

I kick you because ive seen you several times teamkilling on the epicdot #3 Server and several times people have reported to me that your teamkilling ( yes the glitch ).

You do it when im not in the server, epicdot servers are meant to played for fun and fairly not join it and ruin it for other people by teamkilling them. I know for the fact you teamkill because when someone reported to me your teamkilling the other day I changed my name and joined the server and caught you redhanded since then ive been kicking you from the server to prevent more abusing.

You should be greatful you didnt get caught by an aIW staff or you would have gotten a 1 week vacation from aIW.

Edited by BaberZz

Totally agree with baberZz, this isnt the first time he has teamkilled on the server and he only does it when baberZz isnt here on the server.I think 1 week ago it was when Forzajuve was teamkilling and i reported him to baberZz on steam and also asked him to change his name or else forzajuve will stop as soon he see's you, since then baberzz has been kicking him from the server. Im not the only he has teamkilled, many more people if they were registered on the forum they would see this ...

Should be 1 = several, and people = impuls | srsly??? (real glitch).

actually I do not deny that it happened that I was killing teammates, but I'm just trolling cheaters ... everybody does it when they see the aimbot.

"the other day I changed my name and joined the server and caught you redhanded since then ive been kicking you from the server to prevent more abusing." - But it is not understood to me, who need your lies? except one (described by me) times, I never killed my teammates (except cheaters).

You should be greatful you didnt get caught by an aIW staff or you would have gotten a 1 week vacation from aIW.

Oh, I grateful to you! I am sure this did not happen just because you did not have enough reasons to do so. 'Cause there is no reason.

Ok, who needs all this writings ...?!?!

- I only once killed my teammate. (not counting the aimbot) I got for this worthy penalty (in my opinion - 1 week ban), if not, then ban me prmanently, to not to play these games

Should be 1 = several, and people = impuls | srsly??? (real glitch).

actually I do not deny that it happened that I was killing teammates, but I'm just trolling cheaters ... everybody does it when they see the aimbot.

"the other day I changed my name and joined the server and caught you redhanded since then ive been kicking you from the server to prevent more abusing." - But it is not understood to me, who need your lies? except one (described by me) times, I never killed my teammates (except cheaters).

Oh, I grateful to you! I am sure this did not happen just because you did not have enough reasons to do so. 'Cause there is no reason.

Ok, who needs all this writings ...?!?!

- I only once killed my teammate. (not counting the aimbot) I got for this worthy penalty (in my opinion - 1 week ban), if not, then ban me prmanently, to not to play these games

That is some bs you wrote there mate.

Edited by xShockwav3z

together, you can convince anyone that ForzaJuve - troll! But not me, and anyone who has opened his eyes.

agree that sometimes easier to get around the problem than to solve it fairly.

I do not appeal to someone's generosity, I need some honesty.

Lol, I know for the fact you have teamkilled many times even then before i was a RCON, you teamkilled but hey as you say so, you teamkilled once? still breaking the rules, not allowed it.

Reason: I killed one of my teammates (Impuls|Srsly)

Edited by BaberZz

swear that I am ... blah blah blah. Who needs all this?

1) You're lying

2) But you can say any sort of nonsense

3) All will be as you want

4) I know that such an abuse, but surely no man among you? where is your honesty?

I wrote your instead of you. woopsie

bs = bullshit

Oh, how nice, thank you.

Interesting in the fact that BaberzZ never warned and never kick me before (says "I changed my name and joined the server ...")

If there are any logs that when I was kicked and for what reason, I would like to look at them.

you teamkilled once? still breaking the rules, not allowed it.

What penalty for this? Edited by Efan

actually I'm from the beginning understand what you said (lied).

I understand that you're going to kick me as soon as you see. in this I ask, or give me a sentence for a limited time, or give eternal ban.-to I do not tempt myself in order to change the nickname

icemix Now gtfo you giant douche.

Write to the facts, not emotions!

Next time when you see a cheater report him, stop using that team kill glitch, you are killing fair players too even if you dont want it! And stop flaming

• 3 weeks later...

Answer me someone, I banned or what?

Give me an eternal ban, Or let me play. What kind of vendetta this?)

In the extreme case I change my nickname again. I think this one will not suit!

p.s. everyone loves ForzaJuve!, people want to play with me! It's true!)

I guess your not, since there is no permanent ban.

But when i was rcon i did kick you & ban several times for teamkilling ( 4+ weeks ago )

and your nickname change is a fail and doesnt work lol, you tried it before and you failed because i had your XUID.

anways im not in a position to decide whether your banned or not so wait till someone like stiuart or whoops reply's.

Edited by BaberZz

wait a moment

A cheater does not have the right to judge other cheaters. No matter what kind of person he is.

Did not find anyone to answer, except cheaters?

But when i was rcon i did kick you & ban several times for teamkilling.

Fortunately now people have less trust in your lies. At least I hope so.

and your nickname change is a fail and doesnt work lol, you tried it before and you failed because i had your XUID.

It is difficult to change it?

I just do not like to cheat (you could not understand me).

anways im not in a position to decide whether your banned or not so wait till someone like stiuart or whoops reply's.

you should have to begin and end with this