Getting kicked for having a good headset

Sup guys.

Firstly nice servers for Modern Warfare 2, especially the Arena gametype.

You probably heard this before but im starting to get god damn annoyed about be kicked off your server because you think i wallhack, i have a 5.1 surround sound headset cranked all the way with no Bass so i can hear pretty much everything that goes and i allways keep an eye on my mini map for gunshots, i can hear everything from grass rustling to a claymore being planted 50m away.

My ingame name is Chairman Mao, i can't offer you any proof that i don't hack as that's basically impossible unless you guys sit next me when i play.

All i can say don't be so quick to temp ban, not trying to tell you how to run a server but i'd like you to be more understanding of those of us that have spent alot of money on a good surround sound headset, atleast give us the benefit of the doubt. cant blame you for kicking someone that fires thru walls but i do get annoyed if im able to chase someone down thru corridoors and built up areas coz i can what way his going.

Sorry if any of this offends you but your mw2 #7 arena server is the only arena server worth playing, i dont want to keep getting banned again and again coz some of you use stereo headset which have zero positional benefits

It's Chairman Mao

Thanks for the reply and sorry if i came across as EXTREMELY ANNOYED but i really hate hackers and being accused of one :).

Alot of the time i do look extremely suspiscious but i do play call of duty way too much coz im jobless, about 6-8 hours a day since cod4 release.

Edited by gromit6909

Don't use the headset. so there is NO chance to getting kicked/banned ;)

BUT but BuT bUtt i love my headset.......................

I love this headset and i hate it at the same time, on one hand its great for hunting ppl down on the other hand it keeps getting me banned from alteriwnet and black ops servers. pisses me off

Oh i also use cg_fov 80 added to my walk forward key, so my field of view is increased like you can do in black ops or cod4

Edited by gromit6909
more info

It's Chairman Mao

Thanks for the reply and sorry if i came across as EXTREMELY ANNOYED but i really hate hackers and being accused of one :).

Alot of the time i do look extremely suspiscious but i do play call of duty way too much coz im jobless, about 6-8 hours a day since cod4 release.

Well I do agree with you. when I play with headset and focus on the game, I probably increase my skills by 30-40% (not joking). If you dont cheat, yes it can be annoying. I suggest admins do spec a bit more if they see you and over time we will be able to identify if it is actually your headset or something else.

dude stop crying U use wh ? U know where ppl with coold blood and ninja are more Over Ur abel to kill some1 when Ur stuned and see nothing ... so dont lie me here U have good headset ... and all ppl when U played are saying U have WH so hello ? i dont belive U anymore so when some1 told me U walling I check U :)

and more over bro U telling U have good headset but that headset gives U a skill to seeing through the wall?

and why some other admin than me is online U have stats 5 death 5 kills etc... and when he goes Your stats are 10-2 ?

So dont say bullshit Ur have good headset .... for me Ur Ip should be Perm banned :)

Edited by Marcin

Call of duty is renowned for having exeptional positional audio, compled with a 5.1 surround sound headser i can hear ppl coming from miles away and i can geta good idea of what direction aswell. including up and down, left and right, forward and back.

My advice, stop using some 10 euro stereo headset and join the 5.1 club, you'll be amazed at how good they are.

omg marcin seriously, ninja pro does not make you silent it makes you more quiet, if i turn my headset up and remove the bass i can hear ppl coming, honestly man im not playing, go look at a set of 5.1 trust headset, they are'nt expesive and they are amazing, its worth the money

dude stop crying U use wh ? U know where ppl with coold blood and ninja are more Over Ur abel to kill some1 when Ur stuned and see nothing ... so dont lie me here U have good headset ... and all ppl when U played are saying U have WH so hello ? i dont belive U anymore so when some1 told me U walling I check U :)

and more over bro U telling U have good headset but that headset gives U a skill to seeing through the wall?

and why some other admin than me is online U have stats 5 death 5 kills etc... and when he goes Your stats are 10-2 ?

So dont say bullshit Ur have good headset .... for me Ur Ip should be Perm banned :)

i have been called aimbotter, and wallhacker from the minute i started playing on ED servers. i am a good player, but that doesnt make me a hacker. if youre playing without a headset then you are on a disadvantage. sorry mate but i can hear ninja in grass if i hear closely, that doesnt make me a hacker for god sake

i think you should consult with other admins when it comes to that