Gaming tips and Admin exposure to public

The title pretty much shows what I'm gonna talk about here.

So, I start with my gaming tips to you if you wanna be good at a FPS.

Learn the map, spawns, traffic areas and camp spots. Map knowledge is important in my book, it saves my ass a lot of times. Also by learning the spawns you can expect someone coming from behind you and being a sneaky ninja. Most of the time these tips will get you kills and reward you. I can provide more intel on traffic areas if you want. Just PM me.

Evasive actions. That is important too if you are in deep Sh$#. My favorite evasive manuever to take is to play "sucker". For example, I get shot and I'm near a door or a corner. what do I do? I fake a turn to make the guy follow me and lower his gun. Then after I go through the door (approx 3 secs after) I jump out and catch him with his pants down.

Dropshot is cheap and I'm against it,but it can save your ass some times. (call me a hypocrite since i use it)

The right gear

Gaming gear is a must if you ask me. Having a gaming mouse, keyboard and headset gives you a super advantage over other players.

Gaming keyboards can cost you some but the money you spent go well invested if you're into hardcore gaming like me. The keys are separated from each other so that you dont accidentaly press any other key.

Gaming mice are good too. Better than keyboards if you ask me. The mouse I use is a Razer Mamba. It can be wired and wireless giving me another advantage for my movement. It has a 8.1 milesecond respond making it the best mouse I've ever used and you can adjust the DPI level. (Just for 125 € :P)

Now what really makes the difference in gaming is the headset.Playing without a headset puts you in a disadvantage and makes you an easy target for people who use expensive headsets like myself. I personally use the Razer Megalodon which is a 7.1 surround headset. so I can soundwhore pretty much everything(including ninja pro).

That's pretty much it for the tips I give to you just to make you a better player :D

Moving on to the other subject I wanted to discuss which is:

Admin Exposure on ED servers

I've been playing on ED servers for 7 months give or take. As some may know ED 5 (MW2) is my favorite one and I do most of my gaming on it. That makes me famous to some and infamous to others. Most people I game with, have been gaming with me for a bit now and they might know me. See I'm quite popular ^_^

Since I became an Admin, I struggle to keep the ED servers clean. Most of the time though, I do when I game. Lately people that I'm not familiar with have been saying in the chat if they see a hacker and me in the same game "Haxor, keep an eye out for (name) " or "Haxor kick (name) he is hacking" . I am starting to worry about hackers leaving a game if I ,or anyone else for that matter, join the same game with them. Changing my nickname is a solution but I won't do it for I am a leaderboard whore. :(

Summer is here and I need to lose some kilos so expect me not to be online 24/7. Come to think of it I never were. But if I am online I stay online for 4 hours top. Some times I over do it and stay for more than that. Now I think I'm in love with this gurl (suprise I'm not gay! so Tactical you don't have a chance) and I really want to get closer to her so don't remove me from being an admin or anything Whoops ^_^

Lately people that I'm not familiar with have been saying in the chat if they see a hacker and me in the same game "Haxor, keep an eye out for (name) " or "Haxor kick (name) he is hacking" . I am starting to worry about hackers leaving a game if I ,or anyone else for that matter, join the same game with them

Either way - you ban them or they leave or their own accord/don't hack in the first place - it has the same effect. We want the word to get around that admin are around, online and seeking out hackers, gives |ED| servers a good name and a better place to play

M'boy, enough with the written tips! What you really ought to do is make video commentaries on YouTube. I've played you b4 and i seriously suspected wall hacks you pwnd so bad haha.

I'd watch your vidz for sure ;)

maybe once i get my new pc. right now i lag if i record

Either way - you ban them or they leave or their own accord/don't hack in the first place - it has the same effect. We want the word to get around that admin are around, online and seeking out hackers, gives |ED| servers a good name and a better place to play

if that works then we will need more servers! :D

because its like avoiding a gun fight. you shoot someone and the drop down and become a smaller target and 75% of the time you drop dead

oh no! its just a way to survive. btw you can do it too.

maybe once i get my new pc. right now i lag if i record

Or upgrade your pc, its cheaper and easier ;)

if that works then we will need more servers!

Whos gonna pay those new servers :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.