Mature Guys #3 Search And Destroy

So, I will problebly get hated for this. But seriously I don't give a ****. In total I've played on this server for almost 50 hours, not in a row, but for a few weeks now. Everyday is it the same ****ing thing. A bunch of guys who want's to play and have fun, then the rest of the guys play to criticize, press down and annoy other players. Fpr me I've had enough and want to take it a step further. Not to get sympathybut to show other players and administrators here that these guys are really annoying and destroys not only for us players, but the entire server. The first week I played here I loved it. Now, it's just sad to join this server and see the same shit every day.

So, I will not mention any names. Instead I will let the pictures do the job. Enjoy!

p.s report doesn't work a shit!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I won't stop taking screenshots. This is the first, but not the last. I will continue, if they continue.

/Benzo

• 2 months later...

i have no idea why S&D/Arena attracts such cocksmiths - but they hang out there all the time, criticising every players choice of weapon, name, gameplay - it's tiring because i like that type of gametype but the 'regulars pros' who are on there daily just come to troll and comment and abuse EVERYONE. It's a hard place to moderate fairly without seeming heavy handed.

including, but not limited to, shadou, chill, anyone in |BT|, Haxor, sik.

When the MW2 servers are reduced, as much as i'd hate to lose them - these servers should go. Maybe some of the trouble will go with them.

oh btw, someone should stop caring about insults for a bit concentrate on trying to find out how prodiigy can troll us without even joining the game

Go ahead you are free to investigate that one.

And I will keep on banning "kids" that cant keep their mouth cleaner than rats butt.

Assignments given/taken , we can go and try to complete them.

GL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.