recorded prodiigy hacking Epic 3 s&d by fighter

you can clearly see banning me is never permanent.

true its never perm due to the spoofer etc but doesnt mean its going to stop ,tbh i dont understand what kick u get out of doing it ?? is your life that pathetic and empty that you have to make others feel bad to make your self feel good ??

His life obviousley is pathetic Wattz, he might be now sat in his bedroom pondering about what he is doing to others thinking how he could make his life a little better. Maybe if he got a girlfriend/boyfriend he might find something else to occupy his hands other than himself.

I might Don't know your background Prodiigy , But as far as i can see from your childish acts ,You really have a big issue going on in your life.seek a doctor.

Don't Think that you are a Smart Troll , as you call urself. Cause U r not. and your IQ :Not Over 9000 , cause if that true then You are an Idiot .

P.S :: YOU ARE MISSING WITH THE WRONG GUYS,,,KID.

tsss, over 9000 is a meme, this is the internet

@wattz, no it's fine actually and I don't do it to make myself feel better I do it for "the lulz."

My first incentive to do this was to tell you guys to gtf off your asses and make a working ban system from a mod, which never happened.

Since realising that was never going to happen/help, I just continued trolling your servers for the lulz.

Edited by ProDiiGy

tsss, over 9000 is a meme, this is the internet

@wattz, no it's fine actually and I don't do it to make myself feel better I do it for "the lulz."

My first incentive to do this was to tell you guys to gtf off your asses and make a working ban system from a mod, which never happened.

Since realising that was never going to happen/help, I just continued trolling your servers for the lulz.

/yawn .

If you want less work, baberzz sleeps @ 11 and I'm usually gone by 2.

:roll: ..... so when god was giving out brains you thought he said trains ,so u asked for a slow one so you could enjoy the view? ;) , not like its much work is it? its no effort repeatedly banning you after all its only a click of a button enjoy wasteing your night away lol

im quite happy to sit an ban you again and again and again makes no odds to me if it aint you its somebody else :roll:

Edited by wattz

If you want less work, baberzz sleeps @ 11 and I'm usually gone by 2.

Seriously!! Don't Take your self as a big shot !! Birds fly high , but eventually someone will hunt 'em down. Be careful of what you wish for , who knows , you might just take it all and some you won't love. <<< take that as a threat KID. idgf.

If you wanted to have a permanent ban system, would it not be better to start by learning C++ instead of wasting you'r time trolling the server, thinkin you are so great at using other people's scripts? And that makes you good at what you do? pfff.

What i dont get is why would he learn C++ for a permanent ban system when hes the one trolling? Your the RCON's / Admins why would he code a permanent ban system and then give it to you so you can ban him? Hes taking advantage because you dont have one .. and i think he likes it that way ( others like it too ;L) so why .. makes no sense lol.

Loay its also funny how you report others when you, yourself abuse on the servers .. lol. Firstly Teamspeak , secondly ending games / skipping matches and i was just in a match with loay now and he was saying everyone would get nukes from carepackages if he were host.

Edited by BaberZz