Call of Duty 50% off

Just bought since it was 50% off.

Call of Duty

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty 4

Call of Duty United Offensive

Call of Duty World at War

I have always wanted COD2/4 legit and do have WaW on DVD, but I prefer to have everything in Steam now. Can be easily moved from one pc to another and easy to backup. Dont have to mess around with CD/DVDs and what not. For the price on offer, it is OK. Once I have downloaded and tested, I will add servers :) you can buy my DVD versions lol.

If anybody got a copy that I can use as server files (my Steam is still downloading) and zip the whole folder, let me know. Need for the following:

Call of Duty 2

Edited by Whoops

Yep, They are great deals. I already have cod4 legit so don't need it. I played WaW online and love it and wanted it legit so I got it yesterday. I was thinking about MW2 but I don't really like it and I have a friend that gave me his account on steam if I ever wanted to play MW2. I also was hoping the Black Ops DLC's will of been 50% off.

Yep, They are great deals. I already have cod4 legit so don't need it. I played WaW online and love it and wanted it legit so I got it yesterday. I was thinking about MW2 but I don't really like it and I have a friend that gave me his account on steam if I ever wanted to play MW2. I also was hoping the Black Ops DLC's will of been 50% off.

Dont get the MW2. The way it peers to each other really sucks. There will probably be a BO pack with discount once MW3 is released (maybe) or later. I am collecting cheap games now lol Got the MW2 in a different Steam but maybe when reduced down to £2.99 or something I'll buy to my collection :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.