Site Feedback & Updates

destrothet

am i the only one who asks : Why ?

giveaways on the internet were always just a "bribe".

so is this. its no different. look at this :

"2-Be an active Member on EpicDot Forum, let us know you better , (Not only this Thread) every one will be tracked .

3-While playing on EpicDot Servers simply follow the rules ( for more info check http://www.epicdot.com/forum/showthr...e-Server-Rules)"

you are just luring people in to the epic dot community. just like whiteboy7thst on youtube.

earn your members. dont buy them. if you do, they will hate you for it.

am i the only one who asks : Why ?

giveaways on the internet were always just a "bribe".

so is this. its no different. look at this :

"2-Be an active Member on EpicDot Forum, let us know you better , (Not only this Thread) every one will be tracked .

3-While playing on EpicDot Servers simply follow the rules ( for more info check http://www.epicdot.com/forum/showthr...e-Server-Rules)"

you are just luring people in to the epic dot community. just like whiteboy7thst on youtube.

earn your members. dont buy them. if you do, they will hate you for it.

what is wrong with attracting more players to play on ED servers

giveaways on the internet were always just a "bribe". Bribe is an act in one's favor, typically illegally or dishonestly. now if i asked the members to comment and get a chance to win is a dishonestly ?

Its called advertising is that wrong thing to do ?

seriously Destrohet ,( the world you live in ) is completely referent than ours.

Think he has been banned. Not because of the comment but because he kept going on about it.

Yup.

I dont ban for a moment of "mental insanity" , for spamming the same crap with abuse added = could be me.

Especially when its the same person that was banned for the same crap , 1-2 days earlier.

Edited by Stiuart

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.