I was kicked, unfairly

Well here we go, I wasnt play in that time and i dont have anything against you ,And then i spectator you and you had wh how? you was aiming players throuh the wall and following them btw i had two names inside the game and wasnt any uav as you said i have uav so thats it i only kicked you thats mean you have another chance to stop wh ,cuz next time if caught with a wh will be ban.

Well here we go, I wasnt play in that time and i dont have anything against you ,And then i spectator you and you had wh how? you was aiming players throuh the wall and following them btw i had two names inside the game and wasnt any uav as you said i have uav so thats it i only kicked you thats mean you have another chance to stop wh ,cuz next time if caught with a wh will be ban.

Ummmm i have no idea when i was following the players, cuz i cant see them. As i have said, u can take whatever kind of demo you want....camera, fraps, or whatever exists....i cant hide my hacks from an external camera now can i!? Any following would have been coincidental....

And secondly, how do you know if i was even following the players unless you can see behind the walls!? (i am not saying here that you hack but am just saying that if u cant see a player behind the wall how do u know i was following him)

And secondly, how do you know if i was even following the players unless you can see behind the walls!? (i am not saying here that you hack but am just saying that if u cant see a player behind the wall how do u know i was following him)

:lol:

Samhain he is spectating you and he said you were following players through walls and then kill them . so now you're saying that admins don;t know how to spectate players and they are just accusing you ?

i think its fine to admit , and if you said u didn't hack , that's your opinion .! and Toper mentioned it was just a warning , so you won't do it again.

you can play now and have fun and if you hack then you should stop it , IN ED servers there will always be an EYE on every player.

Have a nice Day :)

Listen, create a server, and show me a red dot, ill be able to tell exactly where that person is, and thats how i am able to come out of somewhere and shoot someone. Like in BACKLOT, the tinbox, if u see a red dot u can TELL where that person is, u just shoot. Simple, why shud i wait for him to show his face when i can tell that he is there from the UAV!?

As i said, DID YOU SEE ANY REDBOXES!? EVER!? NO!

And am saying it again, i can score just as much while recording from a external camera pointed at my screen!...

How will i hide the redboxes then!?

:lol:

Samhain he is spectating you and he said you were following players through walls and then kill them . so now you're saying that admins don;t know how to spectate players and they are just accusing you ?

i think its fine to admit , and if you said u didn't hack , that's your opinion .! and Toper mentioned it was just a warning , so you won't do it again.

you can play now and have fun and if you hack then you should stop it , IN ED servers there will always be an EYE on every player.

Have a nice Day :)

I like you:)

Thanks Fockedup, and i know that. But I WAS NOT FOLLOWING PLAYERS, even if i was i would not know it cuz i dont see any boxes. The thing is that i dont even want this to happen cause i wanna clear my name from all this hacking business....

Thats it....

And am not saying that he doesnt know how to spec, all am saying is that i wanna see too where i was following the players...simple. I am willing to make a demo and upload it or whatever....

Thanks Fockedup, and i know that. But I WAS NOT FOLLOWING PLAYERS, even if i was i would not know it cuz i dont see any boxes. The thing is that i dont even want this to happen cause i wanna clear my name from all this hacking business....

Thats it....

And am not saying that he doesnt know how to spec, all am saying is that i wanna see too where i was following the players...simple. I am willing to make a demo and upload it or whatever....

No need to waste your time with that now . open a new page and get over this Kick , we all got kicked even when we are an admins ask Mr.Krabs and he will confirm this :lol:

anyway just you enjoy the game and be sure next time if got kicked it will be with a video or snapshot , cool :)

have a nice day !