Why the hell am i banned?

I got banned 2 days ago for "pretending to be an admin" but i talked to Tactical and Focked and said them i will never do it again and they said its gonna be ok but im still getting kicked everytime on SnD... could you fix it pls or tell me the reason?

hi Alkaline by looks of it you have been added to perm ban system due to your admin impersonation,wait patiently for the appropriate admin/s to respond to your case plz

I got banned 2 days ago for "pretending to be an admin" but i talked to Tactical and Focked and said them i will never do it again and they said its gonna be ok ?

Oh i didnt said Its gonna be ok ? maybe you got it wrong mate , all i said is ,, that you had a bad luck that admin caught you doing it . its not my decision , wait and see what the admin who add ya will say about this .

I talked to Mr Krabs and he said the following :

it does not mean he is ban on sight, it just means that in the future other admins know what he has done and what to look out for

That means as long as you don't do anything stupid nothing is going to happen. I'm going to inform the admin that has acted to propmtly by kicking you on sight

guys pls take ****ing care of what guys you give admin rights. chill was just banning me the second time this day for no reason at all. srsly fix the brains of these guys.

It wasn't chill who banned you, it was H3per the admin , and he got a reason for that . wait till he reply to your post . I'm disappointed .

just tell me one thing.... how should i show you guys that im NOT using a script? should i shoot slower than im able to just to satisfy your jealousy? srsly. I heard lots of shit like 'its physically not possible to shoot that fast', but a ban for doing NOTHING else than play? pls think over it again.