Shadou Unban Request

Hello everyone ,

Well this thread is about a nice friend : Shadou ( or xShadou or [PG] Shadou)

I just hope you read until the end without getting annoyed .

I know that he did some *''Gaming''* mistakes that not all of them are *Correct*.

1)I will begin first with Slow motion ? Guys come-on ..... it's not a script neither a hack , anyone can do it simply , me .. myself did it when i knew about it,

but then we've stopped doing that . Simply if you had a killcam , all you have to do is to leave the server while in killcam slowmotion ..

then the server and all the players will stay in the killcam slowmotion until the round is over and then it goes normal again .

2) Talking about firing scripts , i get called a hacker for using script by some players because they see me shoot fast and they think i'm using script , so everything weird happens at the server they call it script ..

3) 360, 720 , 1080 , claymore tricks and silent are Shadou play things , he's king of tricks . we all know it . ask any old player on the s&d server .

I've been playing with him for more than 5 months and i didn't see anything but nice and pro from him .

4) Map skiping .. yes i did it too , but only when i first knew about it , so i wanted to test it .. so the same thing is with him . for all my 8 months playing on this server i saw him skipped once (i'm talking about myself).

Yes he did some mistakes , but ???

He's now banned for over 1.5 month !! ? everytime he joins he wants to play , he gets banned .

sometimes i tell people that i hack too, i tell them that i use wh + no recoil + aimbot but it is just for fun ..

And he opened a thread to get unbanned so he wants to get back , i think you should give him another chance ?

He never hacked and i'm 10000/100 sure, he's pro and so he get called hacker but he isn't .

Please try to understand 1.5 month is enough for him and he doesn't deserve it .

Just give him another chance .

Best Regards

Edited by bashargc

Bashar, you are known as Bashar in game right? shadou seems to have no respect for admins here and no respect for the servers themselves or the people who come to play on them. The thing is he has been given chances before in the past and then throws it back in our faces. What makes this guy so special that he deserves a 3rd or 4th chance?

Many admins have witnessed his behaviour in game and it is not acceptable and not the way the servers were intended to be used, he seems to see the servers as Shadou's own personal playground.

Yes , my name in game : BashaR or Bashar**GC .

If shadou doesn't respect admins or other players . he wouldn't post his unban request , would he ?

2nd chance is when he does something wrong and you ban him and then forgive him and then he does the same wrong thing again .

So give him the 1st chance and then think of other chances =/ .

Let him have his 1st chance ..

Best Regards

Bashar , u know what , shadou is so lucky t have a friend like you .

maybe i consider u the most popular and respectful guy I've played with on S$D server. everyone respect you including us .

but man he got his chance before and as Mr.Krabs said he threw it back .

for me imo if he take it seriously and promise not to do it again , well i will think of giving him another chance, But what If He done it again Bashar? would you handle the Blame ?

Thats too much for me . Thank you .

It's not about me , but because he's a good guy .

Well if you gave him that chance and he wasted it . you don't need to blame me ;D . simply perma-ban him .

But he will not .

The points that made you ban him can be fixed easily .

Just give him the chance and unban him and you will see for yourself .

Best Regards

Edited by bashargc

If shadou doesn't respect admins or other players . he wouldn't post his unban request , would he ?

sorry for being interfere with your conversation, but I have something to add.

Bashar, what do you think about the fact that during his apology, he tries to blame everything on me?

Shadou: anyway some traitors like Forza just report those players which he dont like because he think i've got hacks or scripts

I do not know how about others, but I'm sure he does not respect me. Probably just me and the admins know that I'm complaining about him only once, but for some reason every time we meet (shadou and me), he continues to say the same things "Forza, go ahead, call admins" ...

I'm sure you know what I was worried about. You've seen it. Moreover, some other players, believing in his word, also began to address me in such a context. (not sure that here my thoughts will be clear to you \\\GT)

I personally would like to see another good player playing on the server. it would be more interesting to play. but no one would have liked that someone offends him. Of course the admins decide who can play and who cant, but if they decide to give him another chance, I'd like to hear from him a public apology for his words and behavior towards me...

Hey Bash, it's MoS

He won't change, thats the problem, he has no respect here for the players, the admins or anyone else. He's arrogant, abusive, nevermind the hacks/scripts/cheats that he uses. I used to have fun with the abuse he gave us all but it's boring after awhile. He had a chance to act mature - he choose not to. His desicion.

I'm probably after as hell. But, I'm really shocked. Didn't believe anyone could be so blind when it comes to Shadou, but now I realize that I was wrong.

He is a ****ing plague that repeatedly violates everything related to ED. That is, players, administrators, server, and last but not least, anyone who uses anything other than the sniper.

Same for BaberZz! and Prodiigy. Sad bastards!

Sincerely, Benzo!