And do you intend to apologise for the way you speak on line?

Do I look like a guy who reads your thoughts?

Give me a clear question, get a clear answer from me ..

Yes, I do not deny that my behavior is largely controversial, but I would like to know more specifically what we are talking about

p.s.

And do you intend to apologise for the way you speak on line?

I had no idea that these words are addressed to me ...

I don't take people insulting my parents too harshly, at the end of the day they know nothing about me. i think there can be a certain amount of light hearted trolling as long as it's in jest. However, you can not make a stand saying it's totally wrong then go out and do it to someone else. thats hypocritical. Some things you can let slip, continued violation can not be let slip.

you had to start with this. . .

There are three sides to whom I can apologize:

-Players who do not like being in a public place (server) and see similar things.

I'm really sorry that some people had to be a witness to my words without their will

-Site Leaders

likely, and you deserve an apology for my words, which harm the reputation of the site

From your words I understand that epic dot is something more than just a server and the forum is a community that is not deprived of human relationships among its participants. This is very interesting, I certainly can apologize to you guys, but will it be rightly? what did you do to protect me from the insults? Blame from time to time may afford considered bad form in my address. Funny situation\nonsense with Phoenix. He called himself a Nazi, but when I asked why, he started to insult me ​​...

on the basis of all this, something inside me will not allow me to apologize to you. maybe I'm wrong, but this is what I am - I'm for justice!

-And of course the recipient of my words

I will never, under any circumstances, do not apologize to them. (Phoenix and Blame)

even if they come here and apologize first, I will not do the same thing. Because I know what kind of people they are, without any moral values, and an apology from these individuals is worse than a slap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you continue to position the site as a community with rights and responsibilities of individual participants, I would like to see you and I promised each other something that:

-I promise to behave more decently

-you can promise that you will try to protect me from the regular expressions in my address.

Man i pray for those kind of people just to know the Meaning of having a Mother . before insulting others.

Idiots.

Oh, do not worry, I'm no worse than you know what it is. As I have said once, I try to ignore people who insult my parents. but this rule does not apply to permanent members of Ed

not very shocked were you when these guys have expressed the same thing about me.

You know, for me it makes no difference, they once insulted my parents, or a hundred times. It's as if you got a bullet in your heart, then you too would not care one bullet or thousands of them.

since you can not punish these guys, why do not I try to make them as hurt like they did to me?

Forgot to add, that guy has been warned about the fact that he offended Muslims. But these days he continued to do the same. Fokedup, tell me, what would be waiting for me if I insulted your parents and your religion? The answer is obvious. How is it turns out, "Oh it's just Forza, do not worry, these guys are just insulted his parents and religion." ?

Edited by Efan
Forgot to add

You know why i was shocked ? cause you were the one who complain about that all the time.

and beside that all the people you've reported are punished and i think we have done what we could with them . check all your complains and then tell me how we kept silent , we already ban most of them. am i right?

anyway this matter is over now , for me i will try my best to keep ED servers free from that kind of words.

The problem is forza as focked has already pointed out, you complain of others yet you go out and do the exact same thing as them, How does this make it right that you do it to them, i thought by the way you acted in this forum that you were the one being hard done by, instead from what i witnessed in game YOU started it.

Also the constant spamming of "I am King" and then asking players to say forza is king 3 times and you will stop or leave. Well i did not say anything in game because i thought i would take this opportunity to oust you as the perpertraitor and more than likely as other people have pointed out in the threads YOU made you actually start all of this.

Do not expect an instant reply from myself if you ever ask us to check on players who are abusing you because i would be more inclined to believe them than you from what i witnessed.

And do you know the funny thing? This thread was not even about you and now you have made it all about forza, well done for sticking your nose in.

is not the point. I do not blame you that you're not doing anything, you're doing, and quite a lot. But all of it may went to hell, if I have to constantly be a target for attack. How many times must I endure the humiliation from one and the same person, how many times he can insult my religion?

2Krabs. If you think that I had some delusions of grandeur, then you are mistaken. I suggested that the shadow must apologize, because others have seen that for the second chance they will not be enough simply to ask obout it, they will need to apologize. this is a huge incentive to refrain from insults.

Also the constant spamming of "I am King" and then asking players to say forza is king 3 times and you will stop or leave.

come on Krabs ))). If you witnessed the incident, then you should have noticed the not unimportant point.

Favela. I rush with the Rangers. One of the players asked to stop doing it. I dont stopped (because I can, right?). Then he asked me to leave the game. I said to him "ill levae if u say to me ''Forza is ^1King^7...'' ))" He said no, I smiled. thats all.

Gosh, should I explain all this?)

and more than likely as other people have pointed out in the threads YOU made you actually start all of this.

Happy Birthday mr.krabs, even becoming a year older, you accuse me of making no fair inference. Is it fair if I tell that you all Islamophobes, because you do not properly punish people who insult Islam!? Obviously not. And The same about you.

Do not expect an instant reply from myself if you ever ask us to check on players who are abusing you because i would be more inclined to believe them than you from what i witnessed.

)))

Hyp3rion, He was a witness to the fact that Blames said. And he kicked him. The next day I went to the server and again saw him.

chronology: 1) he insults the religion, and my parents. I did not answer, but wrote to you on the forum. 2) he does it again (Hyp3rion saw) 3) I was embarrassed by the fact that he is still allowed to play. And I decided to repay him in kind. (im not sure about translation)

As u can see I did not start it. So you can trust me again, and can be on my side. no, wait, I think that I do not need people who demand of me proof, but at the same time do not require evidence from others (and more than likely as other people have pointed out in the threads YOU made you actually start all of this.)

And do you know the funny thing? This thread was not even about you and now you have made it all about forza, well done for sticking your nose in.

Apparently i so stupid that I did not realize that you "know" a lot... OMG ) And who knows, maybe I just stole the attention from the fundamental problem?))

No, I do not consider myself smarter than you krabs.

btw Hyp3rion I'm sorry that you had to involve here, in any case for some peoples I'll be a traitor

Have you even read the rules of ED servers? Spamming is not allowed yet you do it regardles of reasons for you doing it should i explain that?

Becoming a year older is not imortant here, you accusing us of being Islamaphobes is imprtant. How dare you accuse me of being anything other than fair. You write in and complain of players and we reacted, i see that as being fair and doing what is right, i dont however see what you have done is right.

Unfortunatley i have not been there when you have been "the victim" but i have witnessed others being victimised by you and do not see that as acceptable, if you put as much effort into ignoring them as you do with your posts then perhaps these conversations would not happen. The problem is people lay out bait, it is taken and they carry on realing the victim in.

I realise your English is not the best but im not quite sure what you are trying to say there?

Calling us racist? I'm sorry, you're very wrong there. Race has nothing to do with this and bring that into your arguement is low.

We have always and will always react to ALL reports of players and admins being abusive for whatever reason and if caught will be dealt with accordingly. No-one is above the rules.

This thread should be closed, it's getting no-one anywhere.

Forza - Stop abusing people and play. if others abuse you - report it. End of story.

Have you even read the rules of ED servers? Spamming is not allowed yet you do it regardles of reasons for you doing it should i explain that?

In this matter I am wrong. To be honest, I had no idea that my phrase is not acceptable level of spam.

Becoming a year older is not imortant here, you accusing us of being Islamaphobes is imprtant. How dare you accuse me of being anything other than fair.

apparently you do not properly understand my words. perhaps incorrectly translated. I'm sorry. I said it to give you an example.

Is it fair if I tell that you all Islamophobes, because you do not properly punish people who insult Islam!? - make such inferences - is absurd. I'm right?

and more than likely as other people have pointed out in the threads YOU made you actually start all of this. - make such inferences - is absurd too. I'm right?

I hope this is more understandable

I only said that the baseless reasoning is wrong.

You write in and complain of players and we reacted, i see that as being fair and doing what is right, i dont however see what you have done is right.

I'm not saying that I am right when i insulted Blame. I just said that I did not initiate the incident.

Unfortunatley i have not been there when you have been "the victim"...

Did you asked Hyperion about what I've described? I hope we are talking about specific things and not about abstract things

I realise your English is not the best but im not quite sure what you are trying to say there?

1) Do not make unwarranted conclusions (I'm not talking about rules. I broke them many times.)

2) I tried to prove to you that I was not the first who started all this sh..t

2 wrongs dont make a right forza

It is true

Forza - Stop abusing people and play. if others abuse you - report it. End of story.

can I just as Blame offend the parents and the religion of others and get deserve for it just a kick? If not, why he can?

Forza, now you are getting reported by abusing, haha, damn traitor

See Krabs? I broke the rules, I am willing to suffer for this punishment. I can apologize to some of the victims, but where is the guarantee that the people who started it all (I3lame) did not start insulting me again?

By the way, let's quickly decide who is right who is wrong. I want to play, but not in a place where everyone think that I piece of shit)

Edited by Efan
забыл