Unban request Kolanas69

ok , so here how it goes Kolans

You cheated and you Disrespect other Players by doing that + you tried to fool us .

reminder: Fockedup:Kolanas69 Nice Hack Sir.

Kolanas69:stfu im not , noob.

Fockedup:yes you are and we all know it

Kolanas69:nah im just too Pro

Fockedup: Will see about that.

We admins on EpicDot decide and i'm glad to tell you that Your unban request is Denied.

Enjoy your long term Vacation and have a nice Day sir.

are you ****ing kidding me? When was the quote taken? you were just crying every time I killed you nicely and I sarcastically said that I am pro, but when you became admin you started to act nicely and stuff.. OMG you are so pathetic fockedup. I have never cheated using that name..If I cheated once it means that I cheated all the time nice thinking you have there. /facepalm

Edited by Kolanas69

are you ****ing kidding me? When was the quote taken? you were just crying every time I killed you nicely and I sarcastically said that I am pro, but when you became admin you started to act nicely and stuff

1st- it was on 28 of august

2nd- When I become an admin I started to act nicely and stuff? lol kolanas , You can ask any player and everyone you've played with on the servers ( Arena , S&d ) , if one time i've said or Acted like a bad guy . as you are accusing me.

Last but Not least : You Don't have any rights to Judge Who I am. at the end of the day , You are just another Cheater .

and i see where all this rage comes from.

Have a nice Day , SIR.