Kick and Ban for nothing!!!

hi ,you have been added to our ban system which alerts all admins to a BOS player to be removed.

Why? what i do? dude i play in arena 1 year and i got ban for nothing? i never broke any rule. i protect server.i have got a lot of admins in Xfire and i report all players who broke rules.This isnt fair!!!Can i be moved from there?

How would you know if an admim is there or not? Alot of us go with different names daily!

hmmmm that is right.maybe there was admin.but he didnt worn me for any brake of rules.only stuff whitch i do is Speak on serbian.if some1 tell me to stop i STOP!!! i dont hack,spam,use bad words,im trying to make clan in arena and those are only fair and good players.we play in Arena like u know.we dont have web site or stuffs like that.Arena is our home.U know mate im Fair Player.my wish is to be 1st arena, now im getting ban.what to do now??? what to play i hate TDM,SnD...if u cant move me from that ban stuff i will dellete MW2. :( Edited by Sikorsky