Hello

Hi, me and my friends really enjoy playing on your servers, but when the duchebags |BT| come on with GL and OMA we leave.

How about to delete GL?

BYE

Hi, our servers are all weapons allowed for a reason. This is what the majority want. If people want something else i.e weapons disabled, they should come to the forum etc.

Hi, our servers are all weapons allowed for a reason. This is what the majority want. If people want something else i.e weapons disabled, they should come to the forum etc.

ok, i know, but i know that a |BT| member got banned becouse of abuseing GL and OMA and its really annoying

but i know that a |BT| member got banned becouse of abuseing GL and OMA and its really annoying

Someone lied to you.

Noone will be banned from ED servers for using any weapon/perk unless it will be stated in server name or console messages.

And at this moment all ED servers are using same rules "All weapons/perks allowed".

Someone lied to you.

Noone will be banned from ED servers for using any weapon/perk unless it will be stated in server name or console messages.

And at this moment all ED servers are using same rules "All weapons/perks allowed".

ok so i can make a class named Anti-BT with GL and OMA? no1 will ban me right?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.