Gazz stop looking for reasons to kick or ban :/

Bored of ur shit, I only play on 1 server on this game and that is the EpicDot.com #2 MW2 TDM HARDCORE server... you sit in spec just because in 1 round i had chopper gunner in care pack then got another gunner from using that. the next map you sit in spec saying that i have no recoil so even in mid game i find the nearest wall and spray at it just to please you and you say its not normal LOL but you still dont kick or ban, i tell you to record me and ban me if you feel thats right but you dont you keep watching and saying i have no recoil (that was with ump btw, yea good genius)...

So anyways after proving myself he still sits in spec and then says to fix my lag, well i'm sorry pal but since i enjoy doing reverse engineering for a hobby (not very good at it but still fun) i tell him im not lagging but he still tells me to fix it..

I use a phenom 965, 8gb kingston ram, liquid cooling, windows 7 (32 bit) on 1 drive, 64 on another and 2 drives with xp (32 bi for reverse engineering hobby) and yes i do use packet sniffers so i always know whats going in and out of my computer but yet this kid still keeeeeeps on at me.....

At the end of the day is what i'm trying to say is Gazz i dont care if you donate 5 million to this server or even own it and have the server sitting next to you while ur playing. sometimes you need to realize that you need to sit down and STFU...

Dont bother me again please and thank you and after your shit today, you really can KISS MY F-ING ASS...

If people decide to perm ban me after what i just said that i'll just change ip and install on another hdd and all is good. GG TYFP...

Firstly if gazz has a reason to suspect you hack cheat or whatever he has the right to be able to spectate you. It's why he is an admin to protect our servers from these kinds of people.

Secondly who cares what kind of set up you have, if you have a crap Internet connection it ain't gunna make a bit of difference to the lagg you would get.

Thirdly you should care if gazz owns or pays for the servers, without donations these servers would not exist. Do you donate?

And finally please respect all admins, they do this for free, no one pays us to sit and watch you guys so less of the crappy comments please as it is not constructive feedback.

WOW think you need to calm down and change your attitude. I wasnt only speccing you, i was also watching other players.I know you play here a lot thats why i said you have no recoil rather than just kick/ban you.It had nothing to do with getting a chopper gunner in a care package.I specced many people and they were'nt lagging but when i specced you , you was lagging.Then you set off in your little rant about how you know more than me, how your computer is better than mine so therefore i must be wrong.You made it personal.And as for being "bored of my shit", this is the first time i have ever specced you.Oh and BTW dont try to threaten me with other admins.Maybe you should take up a second hobby, i would recommend anger management seems you need it.

P.S. Im not a kid and i dont need to STFU, and maybe you should care.

Most normal people have respect for the server and the difficult job it's admins do to keep the server clear. From your post and tone of voice, you show to me your have NO respect. you come here demanding to have your way, to stfu and kiss your arse?

If we catch you cheating again, you will be added to the permban list. Change your IP, we'll ban you again. Install on another HD, banned again. Dye your hair purple and call yourself betty - we'll ban you again.

Don't break the rules, you will be fine and welcomed to the servers!

Most normal people have respect for the server and the difficult job it's admins do to keep the server clear. From your post and tone of voice, you show to me your have NO respect. you come here demanding to have your way, to stfu and kiss your arse?

If we catch you cheating again, you will be added to the permban list. Change your IP, we'll ban you again. Install on another HD, banned again. Dye your hair purple and call yourself betty - we'll ban you again.

Don't break the rules, you will be fine and welcomed to the servers!

If you catch me cheating again ??? LOL You and no one else has ever caught me cheating simply because i dont (guilty until proven innocent ??? tssss), also i dont care if i win or lose at a computer game but i dont expect to be harrassed either so yeah add me to your perm ban list. if i want to play there then i will and you and no one else will know any different and there is not 1 possible way you could stop me...

Not trying to be an asshole but it looks that way but i do have respect for people whether you believe it or not, but i will only respect hype and deamon coz they are decent people and dont feel the need to talk shit to players if they "suspect" something..

even other players told gazz to shut up and leave me play LOL yeah but i'm in the wrong... whatever anyway ur more than welcome to check logs pfft...

been fun

Bye Bye...

Does your arrogance know no bounds.I feel quite confident in saying that their are people at ED who have forgotten more than you will ever know. Somerset told me to leave you because he didnt know i was admin at the time, he seems to have a lot to say about everything. Raging is not the answer.

EDIT!!

It has come to my attention that the earlier "kick" from game was a glitch of some kind. Gazz came in game specifically to tell me that and so it seems only correct to edit my post here with an apology to him for falsly accusing him of either being responsible for my kick or damaging my reputation in such a way that a different admin kicked me.

Hoepfully this addresses the problem.

Edited by Somerset