MW2 servers are back report faults please

Gazz

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and yes Gazz is right the gameplay is very smooth since you installed the SSD!

This needs to be monitored. You should see a better performance when maps are changing/ loading. Also better when server is full etc. When I tested, I could not actually see or experience any difference but then again I only played for a couple of maps. It should deffo be smoother game play. I am considering to replace all the drives with SSD's.

Only #1 and #2 are on the SSD.

• 2 weeks later...

Whoops, can you change please the map rotation back to the previous one?(wasteland;sub base; skidrow ; highrise etc) This one is not stable it crashes 2,3 times per hour. The previous map rotation was stable, it had less server restarts maybe 2,3 per day.

It is already back to the original 'stable' rotation. The restarts are random, its hard to identify exactly which map is causing it as it is normally different each time.

played on #2 most of today.the rotation starts with trailerpark which is lagging quite alot, its crashes at the end of the map and reastarts with trailer park(still lagging).After trailerpark it played through the rotation with no lag, but crashed part way through invasion.After which it restarted with trailerpark, crashed and restarted again with trailer park.Everytime only trailerpark lagging.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.