I have been unfairly banned - MW2 TDM HC

I have been unfairly banned by |ED|FockedUp.

My nick in MW2 is speh|Leviath4n.

I was playing in mp_bailout when I shot through a wall because I saw him move just before.

Right after killing him, he wrote the following in the console: "????????????"

Assuming that you he refer to me, I answer the following: "I saw u move before"

Then, he change to spectator (I guess he was watching me) and after 2 minutes, I find that I have been kicked.

All this has happened about 23:15 UTC/GMT +1 - 18/10/2011

I played a lot on this server and I really enjoyed on this server, but this I did not like anything.

http://www.gametracker.com/player/speh%7CLeviath4n/89.145.94.207:28960/

I am accused of something I'm not, without evidence, and nothing.

I have never cheated in any game, I repeat: NEVER. And this seems a terrible disrespect.

I do not want to stop playing on this server. As I said before, I really enjoyed on this server, i have friends like "Mohammed", "|ED|Gazz", etc... and they themselves can vouch for my.

No more I say goodbye, and I hope this is resolved.

Thanks for reading.

P.D: Sorry for my English is not my native language but I tried to write it as best I could.

Edited by Leviath4n
i forgot gt link of my profile in ed tdm hc

Hi Leviath4n, so you were aware that i was spectating for more than 2 minutes, how did you know i was ;)

by that time when you shot through the wall i wasn't even moving and you didn't say anything after i typed { ?????? } so i spectated and

you got about 5 to 9 kills through walls after that , UAV was OFF , i'm not sure what do you call that , but for me it looks like a wh , well, if it wasn't then I'm blind.

Last kill before you got kicked , were in the House and the other guy came up from the stairs , You pre aimed and shot before he even show up .

Any way You are still welcome to play at any time . but you don't know who might be watching you.

Have a nice Day sir.

P.S : Next time Don't send your Friend to talk with an angry Tune.( sort your own problems ).

Edited by fockedup
I forgot to add the P.S ;)