Dedicated Server Update and COD4 #4 + website

Whoops

Dedicated is still on emergency disk hence you only see a few games. A SSD disk has been ordered (for the OS and few premium games), the dual 750GB in RAID will be added back. We will be in limping mode until it has been sorted and everything has to be moved (again) when new disks arrive. For your information, it is not just about copying a few files and then everything is sorted. Its a alot more into it and sometimes I wonder why... when I can just join one of the public servers.

COD4 #4 Hardcore

Server will not come back online. Server had some corruption and when it was fixed new files were loaded. These files can not be amended and changed. Which means it has to be legit whether we like it or not. If you look at the EPC gaming site 4350 or something, other COD4's been taken offline or dead. YES, it is a shame but there is nothing I can do. Dont like it? Well such is life. Start to populate #4.5 instead :)

COD4 #4.5 Hardcore

This server was brought online to replace #4

COD4 #2 Normal TDM

Brought back online

COD4 #6 FFA

Brought back online

COD4 #8 SND

Will be online soon

COD4 ESW Servers

Will be online next week with the new drives and if the above is stable

World at War

1 server will come back online that is the TDM one. Online with the new disks. I need the game files though, can you help? You could upload overnight.

MW2 Servers

Although brought back, I dont know about its future. I do like a 20min session now and then so they will probably stay :) servers will be reduced though and VIP (locked servers) will be introduced with a subscription based service.

TF2 Servers

Will not come back online, in fact any of the Valves including CS and LFD etc will not come back online. Depends if I can find an automated script otherwise it will be too time consuming. The Steam update for the servers are really stupid. Updates are released almost every 2 days and the update function is very unreliable, it has also caused the server to freeze 3 times.

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Although mostly empty right now but with peaks of players at random times in the beginning, server will stay for now.

Black Ops

New TDM server and it will stay for a little while.

Battlefield 3

Probably one server as a trial

MW3

Probably one server as a trial

We are looking for other games both free and commercial. If you have ideas, please do give us feedback.

You say BO is staying for a while.How long approx? and is their a chance it will become permanent?

Its possible if people interested , if server stays empty it probably wont last long.

Also if they (server providers) wont scr.w something up (lags/freezes) , it should be pretty good :)

You say BO is staying for a while.How long approx? and is their a chance it will become permanent?

endbg come and have ago on the MW2 servers

Server has been full for the last few hours. However, this may change (as we have seen before) due to 3rd party or server browser or players being random. If it stays busy and people are keen - server will stay. If people donate - server will stay.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.