New servers

Just a note and reminder. The only way for the new servers to be populated is for you to play, nobody will join an empty server. Or they may join for 4min hoping that others will join but then leave because there are none. The CAPUA server, once you are 4-5 playing - it should populate fast and also stay populated. The CREMERA server is different and will be slower to populate but here again, you got to play on it and not expect others to join and server suddenly full ready for you to join. It is hard work to populate servers. To give you some ideas, the old COD4 #4 (which has now been discontinued) was the hardest server ever to populate, it was changed many types including game type. It took 15 months but then eventually it was also on for 24/7 and almost always full before players moved on to other games.

The point is; if you want to keep the servers populated and online. That will not happen by its itself :)

• 3 weeks later...

Man i was just about to order black ops then realised these ED servers aren't hardcore are they? I don't like to play normal mode lol. Oh well.

Nope , both "normal".

CAPUA (NukeTown) doesnt need HC , you die every few sec without it anyway.

I hate HC since its not really "HardCore" to kill anyone with 1 bullet , rather lame.

I would call it "noob/easy" mode or something like that if it would be up to me , but ... noone cares ;)

Edited by Stiuart

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.