Got Gears of War 2 maybe 2 weeks ago when I was going crazy with 8 - 10 other games and ... didnt play it yet :lol:

But looks/feels good and with those two as choice ... go for GoW2.

(( Not sure if you are talking about "which game" or "which version of X360" should you get ? ))

No idea which versions/packs are available in your country/town , but at this point you wouldnt want to get anything else than SLIM (version , which variation , depends on you , how big disc you want or which extras/games).

Build in Wi-Fi so you waouldnt need to spend "extra money" (as I did) to get Wi-Fi adapter etc.

So now the only thing that you should be looking for , is some good bargain in which they (store) added something worth your money ;)

ok,the proplem i have now the reason to buy Xbox is play this game GOW2,and its for just xbox the first edition u can play on pc but GOW2 for xbox,and i hate to play with joystick,only should buy xfps with it so i can connect the mouse and keyboard...I think all the version of xbox are avaliable,for now i find Xbox 360 slim and 250GB,with on joystick its good price also,then i thing should buy live..its cost 78$ per year.

now Is the xbox 360 slim with 250GB good(Black)?

now Is the xbox 360 slim with 250GB good(Black)?

Disc size is the only difference in those Xbox's (well , and added stuff but that depends on where you are buying it).

So X360 with 250 GB is as good as the one with 4GB disc.

Bigger disc = you wont have to get another one so quick.

Smaller disc = you will have to decide , if you want to install games on disc/DL games via market or buy new disc after few weeks.

I bought X360 with 60GB disc ... and now I'm thinking about getting new 250GB disc beside this old one.

So go with 250 at the beginning and you will be OiK.

And about the colour ?

Get what you like ;)

I bought X360 with 60GB disc ... and now I'm thinking about getting new 250GB disc beside this old one.

So go with 250 at the beginning and you will be ok

ucan upgrade yours by adding a new hardware its cheap dont need to buy anew one..

and this game yes only for Xbox not for ps and u know xbox is better with live i mean (online games) and u must try it its amazing game GOW2...

Xbox 360 with 250GB Black i thing will be my choice..:)

ucan upgrade yours by adding a new hardware its cheap dont need to buy anew one..

Thats what i meant in my post.

And about getting new one , yes ... but I wrote about new hard drive , not new X360.

Is this game not available on PS3? With PS3 you could use it as multimedia device

Geard of War 2 is one of the games I wrote earlier (exclusives) , some for X360 some for PS3 ... and in the end we gamers are in the deepest crap since if you like few games on one platform and few on the other ... you are screwed :lol:

They fixed the RROD issue

Never had it and I own first version (not slim) for quite a long time.

So RROD wasnt really an older X360 version problem , rather sh.tty luck :lol:

you can install the games on your HDD, so your xbox will be more quiet :P.

You could do that long time ago on older X360 :lol:

and you should only buy live when you want to go online with it...

True , I bought XLive access at the beginning and had a busy year so didnt even played once on it.

So think about it few times before getting it , or if you dont care about your money buy it without thinking.

Edited by Stiuart

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.