What should be removed from Mw2 servers?

V3NOM

u have to adopt new ways of dodging them

EXACTLY. you have to change your gameplay, THINK about what you're doing instead of rushing about, take your time, use tactics. Imagine if British Army quit because of IED's in afghanistan! "thats not fair, i'm going home to tell my mum" :D

• Like 1

You have been away a long time, just how many ways can you think of to dodge a gl?

Enough of this U have been away a long time... :P... i have been away.... am not dead yet :P... and also i was a player of MW2... :P so it doesnt mean if i am away i cant talk about perks and stuff in the game... i really dont understand whts the problem with GL... :S.... its not that hard to tackle.... one of the best things one can do is what whoops posted.... or u can just kill the guy before he throws a GL at u.... :P... or use a GL against him :D... i never got raged about GL.... and it really never mattered to me if anyones using GL or not.... :D... enjoy the game.... why take it so seriously?... :P

There are so many servers that have them disabled. ED is like the only set of servers that allow everything, we shouldn't discard this freedom. Besides, when I play MW2 (even on LAN) It's very easy to beat people using GL's, use your own or wait for them while they are reloading, It's not that hard really.

• 3 weeks later...

none because i use them a lot!

in the same class! :)

first of all players want to have a choise and a variety in the weapons they use!

that's why i play in ED servers - All weapons and perks allowed!

second there is no way to replenish your ammo in the GL exept OMA.

(scavenger is useless in attachments - even shotgun attachment has 2 magazine aside! )

and third this is a war game if i may say so...

everything is allowed in war (and love) ;)

in conclusion OMA is not used only in GL

you can use it to plant simutanously 2 claymores or C4s,change classes when the situation requires to

(for example if the enemy has air support and u do not use the ColdBlooded perk you might want to get a class with CB )

it is useull to confuse the enemy too - if you are using sniper and someone is near to kill you ,use OMA and get an automatic rifle to surprise him ! :cool:

there is also the shotgun attachment challeng too! 20 kils with GL to unlock !

i hope i made a point! thank you...

and by the way if you think a little -instead of rushing all around the map- while playing you may avoid all enemy GL !

Edited by Big Boss

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.