What should be removed from Mw2 servers?

V3NOM

After looking at all those replies , one answer comes to mind ... "None".

But I cant find that option in this poll , should be added.

Cuz it seems all those that dont have anything about this mix (OMA + GL) are not taken into consideration (cuz they cant vote).

After looking at all those replies , one answer comes to mind ... "None".

But I cant find that option in this poll , should be added.

Cuz it seems all those that dont have anything about this mix (OMA + GL) are not taken into consideration (cuz they cant vote).

Can you add that option to the poll? I cant edit it.

shame more people who play on our servers dont vote especially the people who actualy moan about the GL OMA abuse.

I can`t believe this!! Ingame 80% of the players moan about gl they dont like it and want it disabled, when they have a chance to remove it they just don`t care!

only places it should be removed are arena and snd but seeing as snd is offline for the moment i guess just arena is the problem

I can`t believe this!! Ingame 80% of the players moan about gl they dont like it and want it disabled, when they have a chance to remove it they just don`t care!

It was like that long before you guys even joined us :)

There was so many polls about so many things that "should be changed" cuz players want it that I cant remember half of them.

Change FF (Friendly Fire) on this one / disable perks on this one / disable weapons on this one / change gamemode on this one / add more slots on this one / lower slots on this one / turn this ON / turn that OFF.

Every thread ended the same way , noone besides 2 - 3 players that visited site on daily basis (and RCONs) voted/replied.

Not even when RCONs went on servers to tell them about the poll and that if they want to get it changed they can "cast their vote".

You think it changed anything ? Noone joined , noone voted , instead 2 - 3 weeks later same crap started about the same things.

Same with console notices , they appear every few sec and yet people didnt had any idea what happend to servers (when they were moved) or that if they want to play with few perks disabled there is a server configured that way - instead they prefered to whine on that sever about it.

Next time when someone will whine about something , tell him to start a thread and add good reasons why it should be done he should also back that up with people from that server that think the same.

Not even when RCONs went on servers to tell them about the poll and that if they want to get it changed they can "cast their vote".

You are 100% right! I tried this today :lol: They asked me if they have to register to vote, i answered yes, you can also connect with facebook ... His answer was: I wont register! I asked him why?

End of conversation...

Next time when someone will whine about something , tell him to start a thread and add good reasons why it should be done he should also back that up with people from that server that think the same.

I did this many times, but no thread was created. Seriously i cant understand them.

• 3 weeks later...

As much as i want to say allow all, ban AKIMBO G18's! Tonight the hardcore server was empty so i wandered over to the standard TDM server. Guys running around with akimbo G18's were just unstoppable. I didn't realise how insanely powerful they are when used akimbo, at both long and short range.

There is nothing to be removed from the servers.... GL+OMA both part of the game.... they never made me angry or rage quit... actually it makes it more interesting.... u have to adopt new ways of dodging them.... :).... it makes it more of a challenging situation

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.