Server #4.5 is empty

Neca

Server is empty ,people from server #4 dont know about it or they would came. I am begging all admins that they play there so it gets populated liked you did with BO server. Help me pls,i dont want to play MW2. I know some people would say "just go on other server" but on ED #4 i felt like "at home". So pls come to cod4. I will keep my xfire on when im online so you can call me to join.

Server is empty ,people from server #4 dont know about it or they would came.

They know about it , they just couldnt care less.

A lot of people dont like changes and #4 was changed few times in the past , players never joined different ED server even when it was configured the same way.

The only difference is name of the server , everything else is the same , but they are stupid enough to not read anything.

There was a console notice on #4 that appeared for over 2 years if not longer , that server will be tunred off if no donations done - but there will be other server same as #4 called #4.5.

You think that at least 1 person joined new server when #4 crashed few times ? No , they prefered to join site and whine how sh.tty ED is cuz their server is OFFline and they dont know about it.

Same happend here , server turned off after last (pretty serious crash) and noone cares to join #4.5.

Populating #4.5 will take a lot of time (it took over a year to populate #4) and I'm almost 100% that maybe 3 - 5 players from "old" #4 will come back.

Maybe you have some ideas , what could help to populate server faster ? (Any changes)

Well i called some people but they said no,i asked why and they said they want to play on full server (kinda lame,cause i called them to make 4.5 full). I dont think server needs any changes except admin who is playing cod4 cause even End is not playing any more. And about donations, i am willing but have no way to donate,mby you can suggest some other way of donating except paypal (which is not supported in Serbia). Im open to all payment type.

Only way is for 5-6 people to play every day, eventually more will join and they will come back. Server #4 was switched off, how many came to the site to ask why? None. People who used #4 don't and never cared. #4 Was switched off abruptly due to some files being corrupt with 3rd party that could not be replaced. Other ways to populate is to submit the server to cod sites (without spamming). It will take time and patience but possible.

Other ways to populate is to submit the server to cod sites (without spamming). It will take time and patience but possible.

this is how i found the site, i perfer personal recommendations to gameservers rather than just joining any old random server. Might be worth some of the members doing this, i'll look into the site how i found this place, i think it was here : http://epcgaming.com/v2.5/view_servers.php?game=cod4

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.