Banned for Nothing

i played arena 10 min ago and Focked or Mr Krabs banned me.there was and Gazz(he is ok :) ).wtf is wrong with that guys? i didnt do anything.i came in game and said Hey guys,and i asked something ED guys.but they ignored me.i asked why they hate me ,again nothing.then Focked Say NO MORE BAD WORDS OR KICK(idk for who he said it) i didnt talk 2-3 min and BAN!!! why?

Sikorsky alot of admins have been monitoring you for a while now, enough of us have reson to believe that you are using hacks of some sort as you have been caught before using hacks and warned before, We have seen so many times many other players who have used hacks and swear they never will again only to use them when the feel an admin is not around.

I am more than happy to tell you that i motioned this ban as i have played with you for a long enough time to know that, well to put it bluntly you are not that good a player, your attitude stinks and to be honest a game goes from being a pleasant affair to a chore when you are around.

listen mother****e i got 2 videos 1 looks like i have HACK when i killed Focked up but he used Steady Aim and i can hear him easy.i have 1.7 headset.i have 1 more video when u banned be and i didnt do anything,AGAIN!!! watch and enjoy. i will post 1000 videos of my kills i will Record all rounds and u will see i dont hack!!!

Constanly swearing, insulting other players and thats just 10 mins of tonights game.Why he thinks im ok I have no idea.We dont need these kind of people on epicdot.If krabs had,nt have issued the ban i was about to myself.Think i have made my feelings on this clear.

if i said bad words i told that to my guys my friends.i never mean srsly.its always joke.im mad becaouse im always fair,and i respect admins.if they worn me i stop,they worned me and i stoped with jokes.why he banned me if i stopped???i hate this thing i play in ED 1 year and some guys who play 3-4 months shit me what to do...HELLO!!! only new admins make problems.arena was the best 6-7 months ago.it had best rank,players.etc.NEW ADMINS BROKED ED and im sad because i hear that :(

+1 Krabs

The only thing i need to add is this :

Today You were acting like you Owned Arena Server and You didn't follow the First rules which is you already know , The English Language Only is allowed . but you open a conversaton with Dr.Shmerz .

2nd thing : when you killed me and said : Nice Try , I was Cold Blooded , Didnt kill anyone , and Hide in the corner , U came out from the far corner and Tubed .

I don't know what was that but I Don't think its a lucky shot .

3rd :You told me ( BAN ME NOW) i didn't but i Hate that tune . Don't Challenge an Admin to do that because Even if he is your friend. it doesn't mean that you can Talk to him in front of other Players like that .

4th : Bad Language ( how many Times you said F**k) and other things today ?

5th : when Gazz was Saying something , you replied with this : oh Gazz DID I missed something . ( its like you don't care )

I'm not sure why you are acting like that lately , but Sikorsky You need to change your attitude .

P.S: this got nothing to do with our Friendly relation . Its Strictly Business .

posting videos of you killing people will not prove anything.

Swearing at admins will prove something, you are not welcome here.

Shame you chose the darkside

u banned me and its ok.i respect it.but why u baned me again when i came after 10 min.i stopped!!! i got video when u came and i asked u "why u banned me?" and then u banned me.u just needed to tell me reason and i could stop with all.

and i respect admins

and

NEW ADMINS BROKED ED

Doesn't show respect in my opinion.

RCON's didin't 'brake' ED - Hackers and Cocky Pros are whats ruining it. We're trying to make it good FOR ALL - not just an elite few who think they own the server they play on when they contribute nothing, and i'm not just talking about money for the costs of the servers.

+1 Krabs

The only thing i need to add is this :

Today You were acting like you Owned Arena Server and You didn't follow the First rules which is you already know , The English Language Only is allowed . but you open a conversaton with Dr.Shmerz .

2nd thing : when you killed me and said : Nice Try , I was Cold Blooded , Didnt kill anyone , and Hide in the corner , U came out from the far corner and Tubed .

I don't know what was that but I Don't think its a lucky shot .

3rd :You told me ( BAN ME NOW) i didn't but i Hate that tune . Don't Challenge an Admin to do that because Even if he is your friend. it doesn't mean that you can Talk to him in front of other Players like that .

4th : Bad Language ( how many Times you said F**k) and other things today ?

5th : when Gazz was Saying something , you replied with this : oh Gazz DID I missed something . ( its like you don't care )

I'm not sure why you are acting like that lately , but Sikorsky You need to change your attitude .

P.S: this got nothing to do with our Friendly relation . Its Strictly Business .

about 1st rule.yeah DR. asked something me on Serbian i said few words.yeah i say it.but i told him STOP(but he didnt wanna). u didnt see??? i stopped...next time open ur eyes that is admin respect!!!

-u killed player next to flag,i was in house i had u on my Sniper Aim.but u didnt go anywhere u was hide.i waited 1-2 min,and nothing then Flag place is activated.so tell me where u could be???

-if i say ****!!! i didnt tell it no1.i said it for me.11 lv player killed me(i missed him with 2 bullets) its normal to i said ****!!!

-i said Guz did i missed something becouse no1 didnt wanna talk with me.i wannted to move mistakes if i made it

that is from me.....

This is Last post and then Pls Lock this.

-This is my way how im tring to take more ppl in ED http://alteriw.net/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=94110&p=985089#p985089 i write best stuffs for ED in aIWnet.

-This is Krab`s second ban for me http://youtu.be/YUP9wT4LQQM i dont know can u see what i wrote:

*did u banned me

*tell me reason

*why

*BAN!!!

Edited by Sikorsky