Site Bugs

Whoops

If you are trying to logon from a mobile device, you may find that the logon box is obscured or you simply cant logon :). It was reported by somebody and I can happily announce that he is correct! :) ( I tested on iPhone). It was not like this before but I guess one of the ads playing up etc. We may simply remove all the ads or change style but will test later.

I got a question whoops . now www.epicdot.com is supporting iphone , but when i access it using the blackberry it will be showing www.epicdot.com with full normal webpage and i had to zoom in to view the contents . is there anyway that www.epicdot.com will be m.epicdot.com while using the phone .

I got a question whoops . now www.epicdot.com is supporting iphone , but when i access it using the blackberry it will be showing www.epicdot.com with full normal webpage and i had to zoom in to view the contents . is there anyway that www.epicdot.com will be m.epicdot.com while using the phone .

Site is currently NOT mobile friendly. Too many links and you have to scroll. There are a few options to auto detect and redirect but I am still working on that. For now this link http://www.epicdot.com/forum/archive/index.php is better for phones. Current style needs to be replaced too.

Edited by Whoops

i had this prob for quite some time on my galaxy s2 ,couldnt log in with mobile cause of ads(sorry i shulda said bout it earlier) if you go to reply to a post you can log in that way ;)

Wattz is correct. If you have a mobile device such as an iPhone, Android etc and logged off. You can logon by 'replying to a thread/post' - it will ask you for the username and password. Tick 'remember me'. Just cancel out the post and you are fine. A work around until we have found a new style that is more 'display friendly' for both small and bigger screens.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.