Got banned

Hi,

I've been playing on the EpicDot servers quite a while, and started recently playing MW2 again on the pc. I just got banned because the admin accused me (unfairly) of cheating. I guess the admin was [ED]Roach or something although he said he wasn't an admin.

He was spectating me and accused me of aimbotting because I shot a guy rapidly from around a corner, which wasn't the result of hacking but because I saw him shoot a teammate in front of me.

I appreciate your efforts to give good servers, and hadn't played in a year on the pc because i bought a console, but I would appreciate it alot of one of the first nights I start playing again on ur servers I wouldn't get banned.

Thanks for your time

hey,

firstly I never said I'm not an admin, matter of fact i didn't even talk at all.

second, it was not the rapid shot that got me to kick you out, i suspected you long ago and spected you for a while the map before, you didn't see the opposition team players shooting ur teammates, nor your team UAV was working, neither you use heartbeat sensor, and yet you still managed to kill and aim fast while it was impossible. and to do so, you should be either hacking, or a prophet who gets a prophecy from Gaming gods.. and I'm pretty sure you are not the latter.

Ok I could have had it wrong who said he/she was just a member but i'm sure someone has said that in the game, but impossible shots cmon? because I see someone and react faster than the other one I'm an aimbotter, I wasn't even playing that good, if you had some suspicion I was a hacker you probably didn't even check out my K/D ratio, the first few games I played, sucked my K/D ratio was like 0,8 to 1 or something like that, ok in that game I could have (didn't btw) activated an aimbot.

Look it's your word against mine, so I probably don't stand a chance, I can't prove I didn't hack because I don't record my games, so it probably doesn't look good for me, and I'm disappointed, I played on the ED servers a few years now starting with the COD4 servers and would hate not being able to play there again.

EDIT: just noticed that I can play again and will try to record all games if you ever have doubts

Edited by hawk001

Look it's your word against mine, so I probably don't stand a chance

actually it's not my word against yours, and you do have a chance, things go fair around here, me being admin doesn't mean my word is dug on stone, krabs recorded you i believe, and we will see.

as for your quick reaction, im personally not convinced with that, not missing even a millimeter when you aim is everything but quick reaction to me

posting your video is of no use because you would turn of any hacks running before recording so no need to post that, best bet if you enjoy playing here at Epicdot is to play clean and play fair, that way you can spend more time playing and less time posting appeals.

Next post is your video

as for your quick reaction, im personally not convinced with that, not missing even a millimeter when you aim is everything but quick reaction to me

Do you mean the video I recorded?

In my recording I believe you can clearly see that I don't cheat, but I guess its the video from trailer park, so i'm going to convert it and place it on youtube and give u guys the link so u can watch from my screen.

I played on the ED servers a few years now starting with the COD4 servers and would hate not being able to play there again

Few years, really? That is good to hear and one of the reasons why and how this community started. To retain players within the community regardless of the game.

Few years, really? That is good to hear and one of the reasons why and how this community started. To retain players within the community regardless of the game.

Yes, but it has been ages since I played on the pc, because I bought an xbox360, but now I'm starting on the pc again and ED was one of the servers I really loved in COD4, probably most of you don't recall me but I guess my name back then was Hawk, not sure.

I really don't think this guy has a hack on this video Krabs --> /watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Vgl_funGH88.

Not on that one at least, maybe he has hacked but I am 100% sure that he wasn't hacking then :P

- Damn, I'm late ^^ I don't understand what the purpose of that video is, I'm just saying that he wasn't hacking then :P ( I can't go through the comments guys I got a baaaaad headache :( )

Edited by HaxorISay