Mohammed on #2

Hi All,, its YURI ,, LORANS BROTHER AND MOHAMMAD UNCLE ,, JUST WONDERING HOW DID YOU THINK THE MOHAMMAD CHEATED ON THE GAME AS I SAW ON THE VIDEO ,, ????? IT'S UNBELIEVABLE HOW DID YOU BANNED HIM FROM THEM GAME WITHOUT DOING ANY WRONG ,,? HE'S A VERY GOOD PLAYER ,, !! WHAT HAPPENED EXACTLY THAT HE SHOT THE MAN WHO WERE ON THE BUILDING ROOF AND HE WAS ALREADY HAVING LAST STAND ,, AND WHEN MOHAMMAD LOOK TO THE GROUND BY MOVING YOU WERE THOUGHTS THAT HE KILLED OTHER ONE,, HE JUST KILLED A ONE,, PLEASE GUYS CHECK IT OUT AGAIN,,PLEASE.. SWEAR TO GOD HE'S A VERY CLEANER PLAYER , EVEN HE DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE AND KIND OF HACK'S .. TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND MY LOVERS ADMINS ,, IM BEGGING YOU ALL TO UNBLOCK HIM FROM EPIC SERVER TO RE BACK HIM AGAIN TO PLAY ,, Respect to you and your generosity hopefully to do the right thing and im sure that you will not let me down cause i trusts you all ,,

Your Beloved

YURI

what's with the caps lock mate?

I don't see what the big deal is, we caught a cheater, we recorded him, we are fed up with him, and we banned him! if you value EpicDot servers so much and want him to play there, you should have stopped him from cheating at the first place, not coming and begging to let him play there again!! you and LORANS make no sense at all! you see the clip and still swear he's not cheating, and he is a *Clean player* ?? DUH, I am done on this thread.

this this the grown ups talking, no wonder why mohammed is so disturbed as a child

Surprised most surprising from an expert like you Admit that he cheated in the game!

How do You can not be distinguished from who's cheating from Who's not cheating?

With all due respect to you and all administrations was rather than to be sure about that before accusing someone already can play professionally!!!! You are an expert as i expect you have sufficient experience that tells the truth

Do you deny that Mohammed is very professional player?

You forgot his PING sometimes it's manly slower than others!!??

anyway Dude if i were you trust me with all due respect that i would always do my best to keep the GOOD PLAYERS Such as Mohammad on the top of the top cause he wouldn't do that already,, and never do that,rather than I respect your personal opinion But make sure you should not accuse someone like him,Because he actually plays all the professionalism,Finally, with respect for your opinion and appreciate you but Others must see video in professional way

away of your own opinions and I wish you to judge objectively and more accurately!!,I repeat what I said earlier,and i ask the neutrality and honesty no more From people who have sufficient experience

Finally, make sure if I had a doubt that he is cheating

I would not type any character in particular that he wronged

Be sure that I am not begging you,But my duty to tell the truth

Greetings to you

YURI

HE'S A VERY GOOD PLAYER ,, !! WHAT HAPPENED EXACTLY THAT HE SHOT THE MAN WHO WERE ON THE BUILDING ROOF AND HE WAS ALREADY HAVING LAST STAND ,, AND WHEN MOHAMMAD LOOK TO THE GROUND BY MOVING YOU WERE THOUGHTS THAT HE KILLED OTHER ONE,, HE JUST KILLED A ONE,,

YURI

with all due respect to you and LORANS

I've played the video Frame by Frame , (slow mo)

if you noticed when you shoot at someone you will have the x sing that u actually hit him . mohammed was shooting at the far corner and then he didnt get any hit , but when he killed the other guy through the grass it was obviously a clear HIT as you can see the X sign appeared ,

now my question ! How did he SAW him ? answer this and i will be quiet ! PROMISE

and beside his hacking skills , He need to stop trolling , he is breaking many other rules as well , chatting in deferent Language , Swearing , lag ! so tell me , Wear My shoes and let me know what you gonna do .

I explained to you previously ,, he was trying to hit a guy on the roof ,, but he couldn't and he suddenly saw someone with HIS RED NAME ) walking among the grass in front of him and he tried to hit him and he did .. i think you have enough idea man that there is a Red names Appearing above players heads am i right?!!! it's strangely thing that you don't have enough idea about Mohammad that he's a Very good player who used to play more than More than 7 months is it enough for you to be sure that he has enough experiences , and all the matters as i think around his High score and it seems unwanted and unlikely by others players cause most of them don't like him cause he is a really good challenger, unfortunately what happened to him make's laughs deeply cause it expected for someone like him playing professionally and no one like his playing , what can i tell you more than i told you before , regarding his language man he's trying to make a fun environment i admit that he sometime using his own language and he wasn't understanding all waring messages regarding that

YURI

with all due respect to you and LORANS

I've played the video Frame by Frame , (slow mo)

if you noticed when you shoot at someone you will have the x sing that u actually hit him . mohammed was shooting at the far corner and then he didnt get any hit , but when he killed the other guy through the grass it was obviously a clear HIT as you can see the X sign appeared ,

now my question ! How did he SAW him ? answer this and i will be quiet ! PROMISE

and beside his hacking skills , He need to stop trolling , he is breaking many other rules as well , chatting in deferent Language , Swearing , lag ! so tell me , Wear My shoes and let me know what you gonna do .

I explained to you previously ,, he was trying to hit a guy on the roof ,, but he couldn't and he suddenly saw someone with HIS RED NAME ) walking among the grass in front of him and he tried to hit him and he did .. i think you have enough idea man that there is a Red names Appearing above players heads am i right?!!

YURI

Regardless My ATI 7970 with big fat 46 " TV and the longoMatch software , I didn't see any RED NAME on that VIDEO SHOT. or I'm blind i don't know:shock:

Regardless My ATI 7970 with big fat 46 " TV and the longoMatch software , I didn't see any RED NAME on that VIDEO SHOT. or I'm blind i don't know:shock:

Aha i see,

Regardless wasting your time Bro,, wanna ask you something clearly?

are you gonna banned him for ever? and is this is your own decision and have decided to take it and confirm it alone?

instead you Great Screen and you PC Card are you really satisfy from deepest your heart for what you did to him?

i don't wanna waste your time and mine more, but in the end from your corner you think that you did the right thing but from our view we absolutely convinced that he didn't cheated at all so it's up to you man if you wanna bring him back again or not and nothing more,,

Regards and have a nice day

YURI

Aha i see,

are you gonna banned him for ever? and is this is your own decision and have decided to take it and confirm it alone?

YURI

Its not My only Decision , Clearly you didn't Read other admin's comment on this .

What i've done and why i investigate this Video is because L.O.R.A.N.S asked me to do so , thats why i just confirmed it based on my Experience with Graphics and Video editing .

But You didn't answer My Question ! Where is the RED NAME ? if you find it please take a screen shot and post it here .

for my opinion He wont be ban forever unless he keep that attitude , and one more important question ! Why he is not Commenting on this ?

anyway thank you but I'm having all the time to investigate , i watch CSI a lot ;)

Lets see what other admins decision , oh wait there is no Unbanned Appeal from Mohammed Yet. silly me .

Its not My only Decision , Clearly you didn't Read other admin's comment on this .

What i've done and why i investigate this Video is because L.O.R.A.N.S asked me to do so , thats why i just confirmed it based on my Experience with Graphics and Video editing .

But You didn't answer My Question ! Where is the RED NAME ? if you find it please take a screen shot and post it here .

for my opinion He wont be ban forever unless he keep that attitude , and one more important question ! Why he is not Commenting on this ?

anyway thank you but I'm having all the time to investigate , i watch CSI a lot ;)

Lets see what other admins decision , oh wait there is no Unbanned Appeal from Mohammed Yet. silly me .

LOOOOL CSI i like it it's amazing,, watch ncis it's also great too :)

take care for now

bye :)

Re-watched the clip from LORANS request earlier today as he kept assuring that this is our, not Mohammed's fault.

I have a video projector with large 80" canvas, didn't see anything in that clip I would categorize as "usual gameplay", nor so called RED NAME.

In my opinion this case is closed until we hear something new from Mohammed himself.

Regards,

Jamie

Aha i see,

i don't wanna waste your time and mine more, but in the end from your corner you think that you did the right thing but from our view we absolutely convinced that he didn't cheated at all so it's up to you man if you wanna bring him back again or not and nothing more,,

Regards and have a nice day

YURI

Lorans, I am the one that recorded him, and to make it clear to you, if it is my decision only, i will not let him get into any ED server ever again.

Surprised most surprising from an expert like you Admit that he cheated in the game!

How do You can not be distinguished from who's cheating from Who's not cheating?

With all due respect to you and all administrations was rather than to be sure about that before accusing someone already can play professionally!!!! You are an expert as i expect you have sufficient experience that tells the truth

Do you deny that Mohammed is very professional player?

You forgot his PING sometimes it's manly slower than others!!??

anyway Dude if i were you trust me with all due respect that i would always do my best to keep the GOOD PLAYERS Such as Mohammad on the top of the top cause he wouldn't do that already,, and never do that,rather than I respect your personal opinion But make sure you should not accuse someone like him,Because he actually plays all the professionalism,Finally, with respect for your opinion and appreciate you but Others must see video in professional way

away of your own opinions and I wish you to judge objectively and more accurately!!,I repeat what I said earlier,and i ask the neutrality and honesty no more From people who have sufficient experience

Finally, make sure if I had a doubt that he is cheating

I would not type any character in particular that he wronged

Be sure that I am not begging you,But my duty to tell the truth

Greetings to you

YURI

he is not a good player and he is not professional , otherwise he would have spoke for himself.

as for the RED NAME, is the wallhack runs in the genetics of the family?? because apparently, no eye other than yours and mohammed's saw the RED NAME, wallhack works naturally from his eyes??!

FEAR is also mohammed.

Being professional is not about finishing top with the best kill/death ratio.Mohammed behaves unprofessional all the time, he abuses players when he thinks no admins are there, constantly as to be told for his lag and uses many names and IPs to hide behind.How is this "professional"

If you wish to hear anymore from me regarding this situation, then post an un-ban appeal.

Edited by Gazz

Actually even though mohammed lagged i had never suspected him of hacking. But I too like focked tried slo mo and there is no "red" thing.

Honestly... Mohammed just got ROACHED ~!

made my day! :)) Hyperion I will spare you from being RoachED for a week :D