Appeal For Unban

Today I got banned for i have no reason why. I play under the name Dante Valentine. |ED|Fockedup just told me goodbye Dante Valentine and then i got kicked. I wasn't told for what i was kicked out. If he thinks I'm WH then he's wrong cause i was just having a good game and i got lucky with my kills. Half of the kills were because i was spraying. If it's not because of WH then i request to know the reason why I was banned please.

Today I got banned for i have no reason why. I play under the name Dante Valentine. |ED|Fockedup just told me goodbye Dante Valentine and then i got kicked. I wasn't told for what i was kicked out. If he thinks I'm WH then he's wrong cause i was just having a good game and i got lucky with my kills. Half of the kills were because i was spraying. If it's not because of WH then i request to know the reason why I was banned please.

Hi Dante ,

First You can play at any time !cause u were temporary kicked , i couldn't ban you for some reason that only admins knows about it (Technical issue) , I kicked you for killing and spraying as you claim (the walls) i got killed 3 times by you and the same way.

anyway you are still able to play , regarding the hacking issue , i wasn't sure it was wh or TH , but when i asked another admin about the UAV ,he denied that you are having it , we all do spray but not at the exact point where the player camps.

maybe its a mistake but at that moment i preferred the Temp Kick due to other players demands .

will see you in-game and have a nice day.

Feel free to play at anytime :