Fao .l.o.r.a.n.s.

Please, Take this as a friendly warning.

Do not let Mohammad use your computer to play MW2 on the Epicdot servers. This is a trying to decieve the RCONs and other players on the ED servers and trying to get around the ban we have given him. He may be family but this is not helping your case. He may be young and have made mistakes - but he is continuing to abuse admins and other players. He is currently not welcome on the servers. If you continue to ignore us and try fool us, further action could be taken against you.

This is a friendly warning from me, no-one else, just me.

Thanks,

MoS

hey mos thx for the friendly warning but are you a psychic to know who use my computer , i guess you don't know that right and mohammed didn't use my account cuz i don't let him , and bro take friendly advise it's just a game and who ever told you mohammed play using my acc and computer what will happened tomorrow is he can find out who sitting behind the screen , and you the a good admin and player don't listen to ever snitch , anyway bro as i told you i don't let him play using my acc only me and Yuri my brother , thx for the friendly warning .

hey mos thx for the friendly warning but are you a psychic to know who use my computer , i guess you don't know that right and mohammed didn't use my account cuz i don't let him , and bro take friendly advise it's just a game and who ever told you mohammed play using my acc and computer what will happened tomorrow is he can find out who sitting behind the screen , and you the a good admin and player don't listen to ever snitch , anyway bro as i told you i don't let him play using my acc only me and Yuri my brother , thx for the friendly warning .

You told me yourself that he played on your account.

And here is Mohhameds statement:

Playing smoke grenade at 6513250 at ( -3286.000000, 2977.000000, 6.000000 )

Playing smoke grenade at 6513400 at ( -3616.000000, 1731.000000, 1.000000 )

(Spectator)ber gak: i will **** u off when i play in lorans acc

(Spectator)ber gak: neca the snitch

Playing smoke grenade at 6537550 at ( -4122.000000, 2898.000000, 45.000000 )

(Spectator)ber gak: bb all

Playing smoke grenade at 65408

P.S. Warm regards from snitch

Edited by Neca

hey mos thx for the friendly warning but are you a psychic to know who use my computer , i guess you don't know that right and mohammed didn't use my account cuz i don't let him.

some days ago you were telling me that mohammed was playin on ED #2 while i was there but not knowing, well the funny thing is you were the only jordanian on the server. and by the way, CHUCK NORRIS IS MY UNCLE, you can ask him