Band Urgent ;)

Guys if you know or heard from your friends and they are looking for a great opportunity to work in Abu Dhabi (UAE)

I Need a band urgently.From USA, Canada, UK, new zealand or Australia. Great opportunity. New venue, amazing layout and awesome PA. Accommodation extraordinary. Inbox me . No chancers please .:D

Guys if you know or heard from your friends and they are looking for a great opportunity to work in Abu Dhabi (UAE)

I Need a band urgently.From USA, Canada, UK, new zealand or Australia. Great opportunity. New venue, amazing layout and awesome PA. Accommodation extraordinary. Inbox me . No chancers please .:D

can you elaborate on what exactly you are looking for? whats the job? whats the hours? whats the pay? and so on..

Urban-Ninja;11687']can you elaborate on what exactly you are looking for? whats the job?

Wanted to ask the same thing , what kind of "band" are you exactly looking for ? (musicians / random idiots :lol: / etc.)

( I know you probably mean musicians , but since I can only whistle on beer bottles ( :lol: ) , I'm still hoping "random idiots" will also be needed :lol: )

any need for suicide bombers? in case you want an action clip let me know :D

Wanted to ask the same thing , what kind of "band" are you exactly looking for ? (musicians / random idiots :lol: / etc.)

( I know you probably mean musicians , but since I can only whistle on beer bottles ( :lol: ) , I'm still hoping "random idiots" will also be needed :lol: )

:lol: random idiots won't work . im looking for A professional musicians for a new International (American , Europe )Bar here in Abu Dhabi , so its bad for business to start with just chancers ( wanna be musicians ) .

i play a mean triangle!! :lol:

:lol: seriously

I think Stiuarts explanation why MW sucks would be more amusing then any band :D

Well ...

Posted Image

P.S. Fockey I dont think you will get even 1 (one) serious answer here :grin:

And about "serious" answers , there probably could be even few but then - how could you be sure about them not being "chancers".

Maybe someone will still reply ;)

( Will leave your thread in peace - No more replies from me :D )

these any good to ya focked ? ? :lol: ,i can pm the lead singer and get him to contact you ,thinking maybe there a little to hardcore for what your looking for tho :o

lmao, yeah, they would be perfect for the lounge... elegant entertainment for fine diners! :D

back to my original question.. what style of band is it? popular guff covers to entertain the masses, or like a jazz or blues bar band?

i play guitar, bass, and piano, and i would love a change of scenery, so i am certainly intrigued! :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.