Some server rules, at least at Arena?

Anoon

Hello,

I enjoy (not always, here's why) playing on your MW2 Arena server, since the mode offers quite tactical gaming, I wish there were some server rules.

Since you never respawn in that mode, no one likes to get killed by noobs who boost their e-balls by tubing or shooting the RPG or the AT4 at the ground killing himself and his victim or spraying G18 Akimbo. Is this possible that some kind of rules will be on the server, like no gl, thumper, rpg etc. and no akimbo G18? That would help since it's frowned upon by many people and when they are asked to stop they say "No one forbids me, so I'll tube". So at least a message saying "No Tube" would help us.

There is one rule which is all weapons allowed. To make things simple, the mw2 servers just followed the COD4 server rule. The idea was to bring standard rules to each of the game types then the 2nd server for the same game type could be customised to restrict weapons etc. but the mw2 servers really suck bandwidth and resources hence only (for now) 1 game type per server is available. I do agree with you though, arena along with demolition and domination is more tactical and some weapons could be 'disabled' to further enhance the game. Wouldn't mind trying it out but the main problem is to admin it. We dont have admins on the mw2 servers all the time and it can be difficult to manage. I will look into it though.

I think it is a good idea to have some rules on the arena servers, i understand the problem that you guys don't have enough admins. Maybe i can be an admin? i play a lot on the arena server so i think i can control it a little, and i have experience with cheaters. I used to have my own server so i know how to see the hackers. I really like to be an admin for the cheaters and the annoying people with tubers and g18.

I think it is a good idea to have some rules on the arena servers, i understand the problem that you guys don't have enough admins. Maybe i can be an admin? i play a lot on the arena server so i think i can control it a little, and i have experience with cheaters. I used to have my own server so i know how to see the hackers. I really like to be an admin for the cheaters and the annoying people with tubers and g18.

Welcome - get yourself an RCON application form filled in : http://www.epicdot.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?32-RCON-Applications as ED is currently recruiting admins for it's servers - good luck!

I filled in my form but I got a message that i had to wait 30 seconds with posting? So I am not sure it worked.

It tells you to wait cuz you submitted multiple forms.

So NO , dont do it again , do it one time.

You arent the first and probably not the last person who did/will do that.

Form accepted to forum , now players/RCONs can post their +/-.

^ Yes, wait 30 seconds and then try to post again if that happens.

No , application must be accepted to forum by Moderator (prevention from spamming the section by bots) , so sending one is good enough.

Edited by Stiuart

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.