Wow what happened

Hi there,

What happened to Epicdot?

First it went from the SMF forum, to a weird website, and now to vBulletin?

Watsup here?

Wasn't really active on the forums anyway but what is going on here?

Still many active servers, and whoops still owners so...

Ow, people could know me as "-SaS-Edje" "Edje" or "Webbed".

Was very active when they still had the SMF forum...

Hello hello nice to see old faces, hope you were able to retrieve your old account. Well, the weird website you are referring to had too many bugs and not worth the license. Good concept but hard to maintain, it also caused hig CPU spikes and we had to move hosts twice. Now we have the best of two worlds, good forum with some social features :) welcome back and hopefully you will be more active? Hehe. Yes, still got servers and our mw2 servers are HOT.

Hello hello nice to see old faces, hope you were able to retrieve your old account. Well, the weird website you are referring to had too many bugs and not worth the license. Good concept but hard to maintain, it also caused hig CPU spikes and we had to move hosts twice. Now we have the best of two worlds, good forum with some social features :) welcome back and hopefully you will be more active? Hehe. Yes, still got servers and our mw2 servers are HOT.

Well main reason why I went away from the community was the forum on that website.

It had some nice features like videos and a lot of information on each profiles but the SMF forum was way better.

But I still play CoD so you can see me more often on the servers.

Wil place a topic about the community I joined after I went away... it has a lot of similarities and I think you should check it out...

Anyways.. good to see you here whoops :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.