YesWeGame servers

Hi there people,

No, I'm not here back to directly advertise for the community that I'm in.

But I just think you should check it out. You too Whoops, just to see how they are working.

Maybe you have small items, you think are handfull for you.

http://www.yeswegame.net/

If it's ok with you Whoops I'll add some information about the clan too.

But that's kinda advertising for my clan, and since I'm just back I'm not going to do that.

Greetings.

Edited by Stiuart
Added in last post

Not sure why but for me the whole post/thread seems like a one big advert :

Server IPs

Site link

No, I'm not here back to directly advertise for the community that I'm in.

But I just think you should check it out. You too Whoops, just to see how they are working.

Not direct advertise would be :

"There is a nice community <link> with few servers <gametypes / TDM / S&D / etc> try them if you want"

Or something near that.

It was message to Whoops so he could check their community ?

PM would be more appropriate for it.

Its not for Whoops but for everyone ?

I didnt know that people are joining ED forum/site to search for other communities.

And I'm 100% sure you would be banned on every other community with that thread ;)

So to make it clear , you left ED (as you wrote) you joined new "community" and then you came back to ED only to post/advertise your new "community" ?

Excuse my lack of more appropriate words than advertising but for me , its exactly what you are doing.

I'm curious if those YWG people would be so kind to live with the same thread on their site (or they would just BAN my account) ... time to post and check.

Edited by Stiuart

The 2 paragraphs are from a article I placed on CoD community forums.

Wich were indeed advertising, but if I only came back to advertise for this community I wouldn't post outside this section or wouldn't form it this way.

Anyways, I'm not here to make a fight.

Check the website out if you want, if you don't don't check it.

And yes, if you would make a topic for epicdot on YWG forum.

Do that, I will make sure if won't be deleted.

The 2 paragraphs are from a article I placed on CoD community forums.

Wich were indeed advertising, but if I only came back to advertise for this community I wouldn't post outside this section or wouldn't form it this way.

When I replied to your post , this thread was your second appearance (first was about , "Hi again") , rest of them were added after my reply.

Anyways, I'm not here to make a fight.

Check the website out if you want, if you don't don't check it.

If I would want to fight , I would go outside and found someone to "share" that feeling with him.

But I'm here for something else , to remove/ban spam posts/threads/members and thats exactly what this thread is.

And yes, if you would make a topic for epicdot on YWG forum.

Do that, I will make sure if won't be deleted.

I dont think I have to make any brilliant reply to this quote since you replied by yourself.

I probably would be Banned and thread removed from the site you mentioned but I will be safe cuz ...

I will make sure if won't be deleted.

You wont be able to post threads like this one on other gaming communities if someone (from that community) wont back you up.

Its not a secret that gaming communities pops out like mushrooms after rain and its not a secret that some of them stay ONline and most of them "dies" , ED is running pretty well.

To make it easy to understand you used the cheapest way to steal members from one community to another (sounds harsh ? tough , thats how life goes).

You posted everything about servers/community but "adding something about a clan would be an advertising" ?

Since Whoops always said that supporting clans by shout out is nothing bad as long as its made on site not servers.

Special Clan Sections/Groups were made so people could post about their clans and maybe find new members , but maybe you didnt know about it , as you wrote you left ... cuz site changed.

You dont see anything weird about your post ?

If you are asking yourself what happend and who did it , it was me who changed the first post by removing server IPs and few other lines.

Link to the site is still there , so if someone would like to check it he can check everything there.

If you dont accept what I did feel free to contact Whoops about it , but for me you crossed the line between "Basic info" and "Advertising".

( If any infos about IPs etc. will be added back , I will remove thread and Ban user for Advertising - till I get an notice about leaving threads like this one in peace )

No hate just Duty.

Edited by Stiuart